Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Prestige prizes
11-16-2014, 01:48 AM
Prestige prizes
So, at the begining i must warn u: I am from poland, so my grammar isn't good.
Okay.
My idea is to give special weapons for every prestige level.
It will be very cool, because some people are a bit scary of prestigeing/prestiging. (idk how to type this Smiley_BigGrin)
So.
Prestige level 1:
Banana Bomb. = It can bounce 10 times after explode. If it touch enemy it explodes immediately. You can detonate it whenever you want.
It deals 25 DMG

Prestige level 2:
Black hole = First you throw glass ball which explode after 3 seconds. When it explode, every egg in radius is attracted to devastation place.
It doesn't deal DMG

Prestige level 3:
Rock'n'roll guitar. = Manual weapon, lets crush some shells!
It deals 30 DMG.

Prestige level 4:
Lost Soul. = You throw an ghost - egg which fly around the map throught walls and search for perfect victim. If it hit someone, you can set where victim will teleport
It deals 25 DMG.

Prestige level 5:
Hive. = If it touch ground or enemy, it creates cloud of bees. If someone end turn in this area, he get 10 DMG. Last for 5 turns.
It deals 10 DMG every turn beeing in.

If you finish prestiging/prestigeing (again Smiley_BigGrin)
you get cool Illuminati Shell

#YOLO I AM HERE TO SPREAD SMILE EVERYWHERE!!!!!
Smiley_Smile Smiley_Smile Smiley_Smile Smiley_Smile
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-16-2014, 02:10 AM
RE: Prestige prizes
Unfortuately, these are all extremely over-powered. If you look at the weapons in the game, very few will do 60 damage (such as your "hive" suggestion). The ones that do get to 50+ damage are usually in weapon packs or associated with a shell.

This is just 1 example of the many I could give for your weapons suggestions. Basically, if this were added, it would turn the game into a pay-to-win game. Meaning that you'd need the packs in order to compete with even the prestige 3 player.

Why would you need packs? Well, your guitar does 30. The tazer does 25 and the frying pan does 20 (assuming I'm not mistaken on the first). Weapons that get 30? Chain gun (in a pack), homing cluster grenade (in a pack), regular cluster grenade (unlockable), gas can. None of those are melee weapons, and 3 of them require luck/skill to get the max damage (which can be over 30 for the clusters). Then you've got things like the triple knives (in a pack) and triple x which do 36 damage, the grenade launcher which does 50 on a perfect shot, and so on and so forth. If you look at it, all the weapons that can equal just that one either require a lot of time to level up or a lot of cash to purchase the packs and/or stash weapons. Now remember, I said that that's what you would need to compete with a prestige 3 player.

If you introduced the rest of the weapons, then you end up severely unbalancing the game and making prestige 5 players nearly unbeatable...even with the random load-outs. As it is now, a prestige 5 level 99 player can be beat by a level 1 guest. That's completely fair and should be possible without needing any kind of perk/advantage. This suggestion makes every game played unfair because of the potential for each person to have the "special weapons" you want to add, not to mention it forces players who don't want to prestige to do so in order to continue playing and doing well.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
11-16-2014, 02:11 AM
I know that prestige might not be worth other than looking cool and i agree with the idea that we should get more for prestige. all we get rewarded with is with a rank and badge and losing all your progress and i think it is true we should get something more.

Xp[Image: y058U7K.png]
kills lost my spot
wins[Image: Qecxi5Y.png]
11-16-2014, 02:25 AM
tenchi, these weapons are only examples. But... Prestige really does nothing! If no weapons - we should get bonus shells. We must get something for prestigeing/prestiging (except badge)

11-16-2014, 02:29 AM
Can't say it better then Tenchi.
Not a bad idea, I wish there was something like this. Prestiging up for weapons or shells (Just like in Beo1).

And aslo this idea will never happen because many people already reached Prestige 5. It's too late for this.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
11-16-2014, 04:09 AM
I suggested during beo1 that prestiged player gets gun and with each prestige that gun gets 1 more bullet (upto 6 aka 5th giving 2 bullets) and maybe damage could increase bit if basic damage is 20.
11-16-2014, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2014 04:41 AM by [StB™] bryas.)
I support this idea it's pretty cool because prestige for badge? They should give us more so I support .
11-16-2014, 04:56 AM
Thanks for feedback =)

11-16-2014, 04:59 AM
Yeah i suppose i support it, just don't overdose the rewards.

[Image: 2ev3rs5.png]
There's no greater bore than perfection- Richard Connell
11-16-2014, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2014 08:52 AM by Seshomaru.)
I like the weapon ideas up to prestige 3, 4 and 5 do seem op.
I just don't think that prestiging should unlock new weapons. Being prestiged means that you are a skilled and a very experienced player, it already means that you have an advantage against most players you'll meet.

I might be fine with the idea of getting the weapon as a stash with a quantity of 1-3.
It might actually encourage people to prestige, since I know a lot of people are hesitant because it's very difficult to start over and win, even with the experience. People will often pick on you in team games, since they assume the prestiged player is the most dangerous one; and it really puts you don't because your weapons really can't do much against that.

Although I don't really see the need for this to be implemented, I wouldn't be entirely against it.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]