Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2 Average
New Shells and weapon.
11-12-2014, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 05:36 AM by HeheszeQ.)
New Shells and weapon.
Okay, at the beggining i am going to tell you guys- i haven't got pictures :C.
BUT i ahve an idea, its good too, ya? So.
I am suggesting MLP shells Smiley_BigGrin
Yup yup yup... Bronies... but... it will be cool to play as rainbow dash or twilight sparkle , ya? Every pony cost is 100-75 creds. And you get deluxe weapon if you buy one of them - Rainbow creator. = it deals 30 HP, but if you tap space it dashes UP as two rainbow pieces, each dealing 20 HP. So you can deal 40 HP with it (without skillshoot). I will try to create pictures, but im not sure that i can do it :C. Plz dont say ''OMG GO HOME STUPID BRONIE!'' It is my idea, dont critic it. Smiley_Crying

I will give pictures, but please tell: HOW?
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-12-2014, 05:47 AM
RE: New Shells and weapon.
Here's the reason that this won't be added. It falls into the same category as shells based on Pokemon and Star Wars characters, and the Kratos shell that was suggested.

My Little Pony is a trademarked and copyrighted franchise, so the Donkins would need to contact the holders of the rights to the characters. Those people would then want a cut of any profits, but only if there was a large dollar amount that would be attached (not to mention there would probably be a licensing fee). Because there's no guarantee of a big return, the rights holders won't give approval and the Donkins won't add it to the game. If they tried and the people who own MLP found out, then there ends up being a lawsuit and the game goes bankrupt.

This is just the way things go, and all I do is try to help you understand what can and can't happen.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
11-12-2014, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 05:50 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
Umm its good to hear that your a fan of uhh My little pony an the Bronie people or whatever. BUT SORRY to say but ummm...I DON'T think this would be contributing to the Bad Eggs Online 2 Game....because sorry not to sound mean Smiley_Sad but Ponies really don't have anything to do with Killing Eggs...HeheszeQ this is just my opinion Smiley_Smile. I hope you aren't angry by what I've said Smiley_Sad.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
11-12-2014, 06:14 AM
Okay i understand opinion but i dont understand silly people who dont read the post and write: ''OMG GO OUT OF THIS FORUM'' Smiley_Smile

#YOLO I AM HERE TO SPREAD SMILE EVERYWHERE!!!!!
Smiley_Smile Smiley_Smile Smiley_Smile Smiley_Smile
11-12-2014, 01:01 PM
(11-12-2014 06:14 AM)HeheszeQ Wrote:  Okay i understand opinion but i dont understand silly people who dont read the post and write: ''OMG GO OUT OF THIS FORUM'' Smiley_Smile

I honestly didn't read your post beyond the first two sentences because it's really hard to read.
Dunno why that would mean you have to leave the forum, though -- all you have to do is improve your writing style...