Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 1 Average
Alternative to BEO2 Chatroom
11-09-2014, 04:27 AM
Alternative to BEO2 Chatroom
We could use the xat chat http://xat.com/afterwind as a chatroom as you can have it open on another tab and play BEO2 on another. It doesn't require a BEO2 forum account either and it's more fun and easier to chat to people on.

What do you guys think?
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-09-2014, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2014 08:11 PM by Seshomaru.)
RE: Alternative to BEO2 Chatroom
nOoooo

Xats are absolutely awful.
Like, so bad I would rather shoot myself in the foot than use one regularly.

Some clans already have their own chat sites they use to talk with each other, and even encourage other people (non-clan members) to visit and hang out. We don't need a complete replacement just for the whole fanbase, imo.

Don't fix it if it ain't broke.
Not sure what's so bad about needing an account on BEO2 to use that chat, since it's a good way to get people signed up.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
11-09-2014, 08:21 PM
1. It would piss me off if I were the Donkins, to see someone advertising there xat chat room, when Rob and John already made a perfectly fine chat room

2 Three people have made a xat chat room and tried to move the BEO2 forum community into it. Doesn't work, and will never work.
11-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Can I just say that xat is a really awful chat without elaborating, or will you guys contest that and make me elaborate? Because if you want the explanation, you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

For now let's just say that xat sucks so badly that chat systems made decades before are still better than it.

11-10-2014, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 02:38 AM by Eggman228.)
This doesn't seem like a good idea...
The Donkins may not approve of this and might delete this thread.

╭━━━╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭━━━┳━━━┳━━━╮
┃╭━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃
┃╰━━┳━━┳━━┳╮╭┳━━┳━╮╰╯╭╯┣╯╭╯┃╰━╯┃
┃╭━━┫╭╮┃╭╮┃╰╯┃╭╮┃╭╮┳━╯╭╋━╯╭┫╭━╮┃
┃╰━━┫╰╯┃╰╯┃┃┃┃╭╮┃┃┃┃┃╰━┫┃╰━┫╰━╯┃
╰━━━┻━╮┣━╮┣┻┻┻╯╰┻╯╰┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━╯
╱╱╱╱╭━╯┣━╯┃
╱╱╱╱╰━━┻━━╯
11-11-2014, 10:10 AM
The only people who use xat for beo2 are some of the clans, and even so the most active one is Meow's (though they don't play often), sooo I think it's best to wait for a new official chat.

[Image: xnsniw.png]
11-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Sorry if it's hurts xatchatroom sucks Bro very bad idea !

BEO2 Should have it's official Chat room as many forum members Demands For it and i know Beo2 staff Gone resolve this problem soon. >.> So

" KEEP CALM AND RELAX "

[Image: mE8827Y.png]
11-11-2014, 07:25 PM
If you're that keen on having a chat room, why not try to band together a few people and arrange a time to sign on, so that you can talk on the BEO2 chat room?

If people aren't using the chat room, which was specifically designed for the forum, I think they're unlikely to want to go to an entirely different website to chat about Bad Eggs.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
11-12-2014, 01:27 AM
This is kinda so not supported by everyone as you can observe. So me criticising your opinion will only make you feel worse. So ill keep my mouth...shut.
11-12-2014, 04:40 AM
Hi Shadow,
Sorry for the issue of your posts not showing up, our spam filter just picks up new posts that have hyperlinks.
You should be alright now, I commend you on the quality of your posts though!

[Image: WJul7La.gif]