Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
Bad Egg Chat Room
11-07-2014, 04:01 AM
Bad Egg Chat Room
Can we all start using the bad egg chat room again please.
it would stop the forum from getting spammed and its a quicker way to get in contact with people and play with each other. please everyone please can we start using it.
im not saying this in a bad way im just saying that it may as well be removed at this rate. so can we use it (including mods)
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-07-2014, 04:15 AM
RE: Bad Egg Chat Room
pm system is already made for this matter we can all do some personal chat on pm or some other chats like xat and chatvod so there is no any kind of need to use beo chat room

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
11-07-2014, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 03:16 PM by Mageg.)
(11-07-2014 04:15 AM)kamikamran660 Wrote:  pm system is already made for this matter we can all do some personal chat on pm or some other chats like xat and chatvod so there is no any kind of need to use beo chat room
Removed
11-07-2014, 04:39 AM
i knew that since i join this game and i used this also but now no1 use this and the reason you give for use chat room is not helpfull because pm system is best way to get safe from spam and i will not argue on this matter to you because this suggestion is already made alot and this should be in suggestion section ( be smart ). Thanks

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
11-07-2014, 06:05 AM
it should not because it is already there. if you dont like the chat room then dont go it it. better yet dont get involved with this thread that it about it. okay. if you think pm if good then that your opinion. not every thing you say is better than everyone else's. welcome to life buddy
11-07-2014, 02:35 PM
I tried to go there once, and it wouldn't work.

11-07-2014, 06:46 PM
i now always use it
While playing

bt no one comes there

CAN U MAKE A SIGNATURE FOR ME
11-08-2014, 01:26 AM
The chat room is linked with BEO1? Shouldn't it be linked to the beo2 forum? I'm sure it would encourage more players to go there. If it's not updated it should be just simply demolished. And personally, i think that pm does not fulfill the purpose of a chatroom. Chatting with many people together is a whole lot different experience. Smiley_Smile
11-08-2014, 08:02 AM
It's really obvious if you ever use an active chatroom that PMs are a completely different thing, yeah.