Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.5 Average
The first infected person (Zombie) in BEO2.
11-08-2014, 06:25 AM
RE: The first infected person (Zombie) in BEO2.
But, how it was supposed to spread the infection if no one would get beaten? I wanted to get infected... In fact I let him to beat me for that reason...

[Image: jp6es8e.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-08-2014, 04:02 PM
Infection should be like eggpocalypse, i mean , no one wants to get infected in real life yeah? Thats it, should be s challenge (for me)
Not giving a free shell.

Meh

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
11-08-2014, 05:04 PM
(11-08-2014 04:02 PM)Crocus Wrote:  Infection should be like eggpocalypse, i mean , no one wants to get infected in real life yeah? Thats it, should be s challenge (for me)
Not giving a free shell.

Meh

A Mini Game would be amazing but it's too late for that.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
11-08-2014, 05:53 PM
i had an idea for that
everyone should have the zombie shell at first
and if anyone get killed the zombie shell will be disappeared from him

this challenge should be for 1 week
and the person should have to play 15 games in b/w the week

CAN U MAKE A SIGNATURE FOR ME
11-09-2014, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2014 01:05 PM by Mageg.)
it would be fun if people did try ! but croco you dissing game is just Removed so what the shell is "wose" thats a opinion.
BUT YES WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE INFECTED THE WHOLE POINT IS TO TRY AND SURVIVE NOW THE WHOLE INFECTION THING ISNT FUN. donkins should keep posting though for atleast some more fun " month 2 or something 20,000 infected.."
it should have been if you get infected you HALF to wear it for atleast 48 hoours (in game time Smiley_Wink )

OVERALLL WHERE IS THE GAME ON APPSTORE? WASNT IT SUPPOSE TO BE OUT LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO?

honestly i can see this game slowly dropping from like 1 update every 6 months.

" IM TRIPPING THE SPAM FILTER " WHAT THE Removed DOODS FIX THIS
11-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Hi NewToEach,

The reason your post was automatically flagged for spam is because of the size of your post in addition to the fact you have no other posts, this is a precaution we take to prevent malicious links being sent by spambots. After your first couple of posts you shouldn't have issues with it again.

Also, please take the time to read the forum rules, we don't allow swearing due to the nature of the forum, you can find a full list of the forum rules here:
http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/....php?tid=3

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
11-09-2014, 09:15 PM
Perhaps the point was to avoid being infected, but whenever a new shell is brought out, the majority of people are going to want to unlock it.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
11-10-2014, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 02:26 PM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
@NewToEach What in the world your last reply mean..that doesn't even make sense dude..also I WILL HAVE TO DISAGREE with you because I LIKE the ZOMBIE shell I have been NEW TO BEO2 SINCE THIS YEAR I just joined IT THIS YEAR so all this still is new to me and TO BE QUIET FRANKLY HONEST I am PITCH PERFECT HAPPY!!!!!! With Having the ZOMBIE shell that I WON VERRRRYYY VERRRYYY EASILY Smiley_Wink Smiley_Wink In game...its VERYYYY EASY TO GET Smiley_Wink .

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]