Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
BUMPED THREAD's
10-30-2014, 08:21 PM
BUMPED THREAD's
at the top you see >>>>View New Posts | View Today's Posts | View Unread Posts | Private Messages can we also have veiw todays bumped threads.

so after 50 days of your thread being inactive, mod's then choose to move it on to bumped thread > so it does not come back on View New Posts | View Today's Posts | View Unread Posts ever again, unless mod changes topic but if it is bumped (someone makes a commment, it will only show up on >>>>View New Posts | View Today's Posts | View Unread Posts | View Bumped Posts | Private Messages.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-01-2014, 07:17 AM
RE: BUMPED THREAD's
Personally I'm not sure if this can work, and it creates the issue of a totally new section.
In general bumps aren't really wanted, but if they're useful and are good to continue a discussion, then they should just be with the rest of the threads.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
11-01-2014, 08:29 AM
RE: BUMPED THREAD's
Realistically, this would take quite some time to implement. I don't see it happening, whether it's good or not.

You might intuitively know what "bumped" (or worse, "recently bumped") means, but a computer does not, and intuition doesn't work there.