Poll: Do you want this GUN in BEO2?
Yes, I want it in BEO2!
No, not in this type of game.
Maybe, wont mind it.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
New Gun: Rebuilder
11-18-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: New Gun: Rebuilder
yes like the video now i understand ;D

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-18-2013, 03:21 PM
u didn't make that shell its not the first time u stole my designs, and u just reedited my ideas, why u have the need to stole my stuffs and try to fool ppl sayign u made them.
here is the proof u just stole my design
[Image: 2vsrwy9.png]

so please stop stealing others ideas albertpujols5

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
11-18-2013, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 03:36 PM by AlbertPujols5.)
@troll2
Hey troll2, I didn't steal your idea. I made my own based off of you shell. Is that wrong? Anyway, for respectful purposes, I changed it back to not get you mad. Sorry for this and it won't happen again. And this, has NOT been mentioned by you before. This is my idea, not yours. I am not trying to fool anyone, because I actually did make a shell that looks like yours.

I don't want to fight with you trol2. I just want to be friends with you and everyone. I don't want you to hate me. I'll stop redoing your ideas for my own pleasure if you be my friend and promise to stop hating me. That's a deal that I would not break.
I don't want to have any enemies here.

And to everyone, I am glad you guys like the idea and support it. I am happy I found a good video to back it up! Thanks for the support!
-Albert

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
11-19-2013, 06:11 AM
Hey Albert,as always great ideas,you also did the perfect research to back up you project!
You're right about trol2 but you could have told that your design was based around his idea.
Keep it up with the great ideas mate!

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
11-25-2013, 09:34 AM
Kind of pointless, I don't like it.
11-25-2013, 10:20 AM
(11-19-2013 06:11 AM)Droidegg Wrote:  Hey Albert,as always great ideas,you also did the perfect research to back up you project!
You're right about trol2 but you could have told that your design was based around his idea.
Keep it up with the great ideas mate!

it's not his idea. he took it from troll2.
11-25-2013, 10:36 AM
No. I didn't take it. I remade it into the version I like. I made my own version, sense you have eye problems I can understand that you can't read. Excuse me for that then

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
11-25-2013, 10:48 AM
oh I thought that was suppost to be a gingerbread man. like troll 2 made. if it is a gingerbread man. then you took his idea.

but it also looks like an African old man. then you didn't steal his idea.
11-25-2013, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 11:07 AM by Goodkid.)
The Ginger Bread men that Albert and troll2 made are both based around the Ginger Bread man from Shrek, therefore, no one is copying anyone.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman