Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
l33t Competition Mode
10-25-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: l33t Competition Mode
You learn something new every day? Tell me the day when you learn to sight a sarcasm?

People if you are not yet officially labeled as feeble minded please contact with an institution named below:
Institition of Idiocy
Aparthment of Feeble Mindedness
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
10-25-2014, 03:10 AM
As far as I'm aware, he wasn't being sarcastic at all. Smiley_Wink So, yes, I did learn something new!

Unless, of course, you were referring to your own post being sarcastic? In which case, the majority must have misunderstood you, so perhaps you didn't make yourself clear enough! Smiley_Smile

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
10-25-2014, 03:22 AM
Look at his name , he shreked you guys out lol

Never take serious someone called like that jejeh

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
10-25-2014, 04:15 AM
To be fair, there are a lot of strange usernames on the Internet! Smiley_BigGrin You never know!

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
10-25-2014, 06:17 PM
Talk about strange usernames. -_-
10-26-2014, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2014 12:21 AM by Mageg.)
Hey, I just thought I'd chime in here - there is zero evidence of any sort of 'aid' programs that exist. While badeggs does use a set of physics, randomisation in weapons and more inportantly, terrain, ensure that the game has elements of randomness to it.

It's impossible to say that there are no programs out there that may aid in the calculation of shots, but if there was one then we would know about it by now. I highly doubt every high ranking player has the programming / mathematical knowledge to pull something like this off.
Even in the case that they can, it would be impossible to detect and the program wouldn't be able to predict randomness as every player is different.

Just a side note, if a player has reached a high prestige, chances are they have played enough to safely predict all of their favourite weapon's ranges / physics, I remeber back when I was competing for the #1 rank back before
prestige was introduced, after playing a few games with forum members it's easy to see the amount of dedication that they have invested in to BEO, even I was suprised at how skillful some of the high ranking players were!

I hope this gives you a bit of an insight and to show you that we aren't ignoring this potential issue.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]