Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
l33t Competition Mode
10-24-2014, 05:38 AM
l33t Competition Mode
Its so hard to see behind accounts nowadays. Yeah we know that every third prestige player has "helping programs". About lvl 50 onwards people get border and start putting some time into thinking and developing a little sidekick for themselves.

So why not loose the act, as our developers cannot even after massive reports, get rid of those players. It starts to feel almost we are allowed to do anything (even getting free credit).

Lets have a mode where only our "prestige" not by title, but by sidekick playstyle can compete and find out whose got the best upperhand altering the game source. Let the minority finally be free from those negative judgments.

* I truly feel bad for the censorship here.
* And for the community to be so ignorant. Not judging our young players.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
10-24-2014, 08:01 AM
RE: l33t Competition Mode
How would you suggest going about creating this mode? My knowledge of programming is limited, but I'm not sure that it would be practical.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
10-24-2014, 08:45 AM
This is a terrible idea. I'm prestige 4, and I don't have a little helper. If you are past prestige 1, I think you might have a little helper, as I've never heard this before.

[Image: cropped-the-tnt-clan-bg.jpg]
#Tenchi4Moderator
10-24-2014, 02:17 PM
Could you please elaborate more on what your idea is?

10-24-2014, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 03:43 PM by Crocovip88.)
This guy is drunk dont listen to him
Helping programs? This is just stupid and would destroy the fun to play much this game
#DaBennerBrotherLikesVodka

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
10-24-2014, 06:09 PM
There are a handful of players who do use secondary programmes to aid their gameplay, but I've only ever knowingly played against a couple. I certainly don't think that one in every three prestige players uses one. Even if it was practical to include this mode, with the ability to properly distinguish between players who do and don't use secondary programmes, I have a feeling that it would be a very limited option in terms of how many players would be eligible to participate.

10-24-2014, 07:52 PM
Just saying, there's no (reliable) way of detecting if someone is using a third-party helper program or not, so this is rather pointless. I'm sure most people who use those programs use them to cheat, so they wouldn't admit to doing so, either.

(Also, it's "program", not "programme". The British spelling "programme" is only correct for scheduled/regular events, like a TV programme; when it comes to computer software, only "program" is correct.)

10-24-2014, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 10:11 PM by Crocovip88.)
Really ? Wtf ? Achieving 3 prestige is so easy on this game , why should people use those programs to level up lol.

If peoples cheat , they would probably cheat the credits , not something like XP LOL.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
10-24-2014, 10:24 PM
eh ishrekyou this isnt realy good ;(

Hai,
10-24-2014, 11:31 PM
(10-24-2014 07:52 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  (Also, it's "program", not "programme". The British spelling "programme" is only correct for scheduled/regular events, like a TV programme; when it comes to computer software, only "program" is correct.)

Despite the fact that I pay quite a lot of attention to language, I wasn't aware of that! You learn something new every day! Thank you for pointing it out.