Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.5 Average
Portal Maps
10-22-2014, 11:49 AM
Portal Maps
I honestly don't know if this is a thread, or is its just a plain bad Idea but an Idea literally just popped in my head. There're a variety amount of maps on beo like platforms and RS (random symmetrical). I have a suggestion for a portal map where there are 4 portals. If you shoot a weapon,or touch a portal, the object will teleport to another portal. the affect of travel could end in a miss or a successful shot and you could get teleported without using an actual teleporter. If you like my thread or dislike my suggestion leave a comment on why you do so. Smiley_Smile

[Image: aSL4oH2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
10-22-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Portal Maps
This is essentially suggesting the looping walls.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
10-22-2014, 02:04 PM
@tenchi: indeed it is like the looping walls, but in random portions of the map, not at the edges. It makes a lot of difference, since they could not only take your shot elsewhere, but they could also effectively get in your way; not to mention they would also allow you to "loop" a shot through the middle of the map, not just the edges.

Anyway, I don't know if this is good or not, because I haven't even tried the looping walls. I guess I'd have to see it in action to say if it's a good idea or not.

10-22-2014, 10:10 PM
and you you think there is a problem with looping walls and portals maybe we shouldn't pick looping walls and portals together its basically your choise

10-22-2014, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2014 11:53 PM by troll2.)
first of all this is nothing original , also bad viking game have a whole game that work with this system (Hambo) but on that game are called wormholes, and go with the game style on beo2 will not work,

[Image: 2nriuk3.jpg]

second have been suggested before many times, same way as, as portal and as a balckhole, as a weapon and as a map setting, was not supported, , so next time use search forum tool before you repeat a thread or topic

the random platforms and symetrical maps are to encourage ppl to be skilled on shots, the concept of implement a portal will be useless, and kill the flow of the game, so anything that kill or reduce need of skill will not be supported

i just have to say Not Supported.

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
10-23-2014, 01:34 AM
cool idea btw i played hambo to but i never came far Smiley_XD but this idea is good

Hai,
10-23-2014, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 08:50 AM by uncharted3457.)
troll2 I have something to say about that
1. I did say in my thread that: "I don't know if this is a thread or not" Also I didn't say "weapon"
2. I know its not original I Just wanted it to be added to Beo2.
3. what exactly does Hambo have to do with this just cuz its made from bad viking remember this isn't bad viking forum its Beo2's
4. you could still use skill shots with portals and with walls so it honestly doesn't matter
5. it doesn't matter about "style" it's just supposed to be fun
6. thanks for the feedback

10-23-2014, 05:12 PM
Umm, yeah the "skill" thing kinda dissapears as troll2 said.
But anyway it's a nice and creative idea. Smiley_Smile
10-27-2014, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2014 09:57 AM by Toxic Waste9583.)
No thanks, this would be noob paradise.