Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A little suggestion
10-17-2014, 09:00 AM
A little suggestion
I dont know if whether this has been suggested before or not, but my suggestion is the possibility to watch other games though you are not playing in that room, I think it would be funny.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
10-17-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: A little suggestion
So basically, you mean joining as a spectator?

Would you just be able to join any game, or would they have to invite you (via code/invites)?

10-18-2014, 03:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2014 03:25 AM by egg666.)
spectators have been suggested even during beo1 era.

ok idea otherwise but it'd need to be enabled on match settings and limited amount of spectators (like 5 max) and spectators should be able to get muted or kicked out if (quite likely when) they start filling chat box with spam. its extra coding (and testing) and doesn't really add much to game.

also its been suggested that if 1 player leaves then spectator takes his/her place (player leaving was problem in beo1 but in beo2 its not that big nuisance (unless teammate/s is/are inactive 3 rounds then its big problem)).
10-18-2014, 05:05 AM
y'know i would love this idea, IF and only if it was for the practice mode. Or hell even make practice mode 2 or 3 player. It'd be MUCH easier to train/learn with the ability to re-create shots on call with the people you know.

10-18-2014, 07:28 AM
(10-18-2014 05:05 AM)Vexis Wrote:  y'know i would love this idea, IF and only if it was for the practice mode. Or hell even make practice mode 2 or 3 player. It'd be MUCH easier to train/learn with the ability to re-create shots on call with the people you know.

So, you basically mean a multiplayer practice mode?

10-18-2014, 08:13 AM
Yes inuyasha, joining as a spectator.
10-18-2014, 04:35 PM
I requested this idea before, the thing I like about spectate mode is that let's say you want someone to join a game but then it closes they left click the game, and click spectate mode, which send them to the game the only thing they can is watch and talk

I don't really think this will be a bad idea because it happens to me all the time... and if you want spectate only 3 people spectate at a time Smiley_Tongue

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
10-18-2014, 10:24 PM
What a simple but badass idea, absolutely suggest it.
The rainbows are gonna love this feature Smiley_Trollface
10-19-2014, 07:20 AM
It sounds good overall, although I'd probably want to be able to disable spectating in a game as well.

All in all it could be a nice idea.

10-19-2014, 08:25 AM
Yeah, I think it would be alright.
Would also be great if as an additional feature the spectator could join the game afterwards if the option is enabled by the host and the game isn't full.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]