Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.78 Average
Gooner's Suggestions =)
10-06-2014, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 03:36 AM by Day59.)
RE: Gooner's Suggestions =)
(10-04-2014 01:37 PM)Gooner Wrote:  P.S Arsenal are the greatest football team to have ever graced this universe, fact, but haters gonna hate.

SUPPORTED
P.s. love the suggestions especially the critical hit option and as Winston Churchill says "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." ( I dont know how this relates but it relates okay.)
(I Love your long posts <3)

[Image: 35bxmrn.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
10-10-2014, 11:46 PM
All terrible ideas, Gooner quite frankly i am disappointment. Wheres the beer bomb weapon that after explosion the suds contain the egg in spot for a turn i know you English folk can only handle about 1 brew so that beer bomb would do exceptional damage. Also heavy gravity mode is poop there should be a scale 1-15 and pick any gravity you want. Also i hit critical hits every shot clearly we already know this. I do like the fish chips did not read the description but i had some last night so I'm ok with that. Other than that i did not read the rest so keep up the good work.
10-11-2014, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2014 12:47 AM by Gooner.)
I love you too Benzie <33333 Could make a Benner pack though, Beer, Cooler, gamepad, cigs and Suefleur ;D And if you swing by my house i'll give you proper Fish & Chips. Nom nom.

(10-06-2014 03:28 AM)day59 Wrote:  SUPPORTED
P.s. love the suggestions especially the critical hit option and as Winston Churchill says "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." ( I dont know how this relates but it relates okay.)
(I Love your long posts <3)

This is why I love you most Day <3

As for the 'bazooka mode', I wouldn't put that in my suggestions as seeing as how you suggested it, it isn't my idea. Also I agree completely with Egg666, there are some modes and maps that it just wouldn't work with, it would become tedious and be a wasted update to the game. The reason why nades only mode worked in Beo1 was because nades aren't affected by wind and can be airburst. That isn't the case with Bazooka. It's not compatible with certain modes which is why I wouldn't support it and can't see it being a considered addition to the game. Cheaty's mirror load-out idea on the otherhand, should definitely be a game mode, as it is compatible with every mode and is also practical.

Thank you for all the feedback everyone else =)

[Image: Goon.gif]
10-11-2014, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2014 11:56 PM by troll2.)
hi gooner,

now

nice to see you get out from clans world .

back to topic

critical hit something i would love to see in game, could bring epic shots or moments, i think this could work better if is not activate as game settings, this should be as native seting, but could be activate if u hit 2 or 3 perfect shots in a row, this way the next shot will have that extra dmg, as u said , this cant work with 100 healt , so could be autoactivates every 150 -200 game healt. (supported)

regarding removing seeker, you should read my suggestion thread , speacially the wepons magic lamp and slot machine , why to limit to only one weapons when u can change on a radical way the battle
as for the others suggestions,

only high gravity mode, this couldnt work propriety or like low g, only set by one value, i think that will need at least 3 to 5 different values to let play the game witout killing the flow, if us et only to max high value (15) on a map wit deep ravines, all weapons will be useless, and this will be encourage use teleport to move close, could work like old beo style in some how, bringing back dig strategy but will turn the game flat on aiming , if this mode is add , the best thing to do is the mode block teleport (like caves maps block air wepons)

about the weapons, well as all the wepons said similar to ...... the only original thing i saw was the visual concept, but in functionality and creativity are the same to the current wepons we have , so I do not see any feasible or interest devs could have to implement this ideas. (not supported, im pretty sure inmature ppl will bring insult me for not supporting gooners weapons)

maybe if u change the functions or how the wepons works, the originality of the concept could give the value and originality to the wepons, instead ob base all your ideas on current wepons

was nice read your thread , hope u keep bringing ideas, but regarding weapons try to innovate,

regrads

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
10-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Not a picture book yet :c and also u didnt put my name on ur sig. i cri </3 ;c

[Image: rba3xy.jpg]
10-12-2014, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2014 03:50 AM by Gooner.)
Thanks for the feedback Troll =)

I'll just make a reference to something you said about the concepts of the weapons. In the real world, this is how things are done. No matter how original your invention/idea is, you have to relate your product to things which already exist. I have plenty of experience in this, which is why I formatted my ideas that way. I'll compare it to what I have experience in. When it comes to films scripts, theatre script or a radio play script, the production company will ask you to relate your idea/premise to work already existing in the industry. No matter how original your idea is, if you can't relate your work to something in the industry, you have absolutely no chance of it being comissioned, a production company would never finance it, as you have no base of success to compare it to. What this is, is the equivalent of a film script in a film industry, the very basis of the ideas. If that isn't how it's done on here, then I will consider altering any future ideas I may have, although I will again say that in the real world, in every industry where a creative pitch is needed, this is how a pitch is done. At some point of the pitch you are asked to directly compare it to existing Scripts/products which already exist. ^^

I do agree about removing teleport from the High Gravity mode, but if i'm honest, I detest that weapon being used in most higher skilled modes, such as low gravity +wind when players use it just to come closer to deal any sort of damage, not that it works, they get beat anyway. But of course, sometimes teleport is necessary for an unfortunate original spawn. And I have read your updated thread and love the ideas. I want to read it through more thoroughly to make a more considered reply, but I do love what i've read so far, and more importantly, they seem suited to the physics of the game. Especially the maps, they already seem pretty much weighted the same way as the actual in game ones, which is impressive.

(10-11-2014 01:14 AM)troll2 Wrote:  im pretty sure inmature ppl will bring insult me for not supporting gooners weapons)

I hope not, and i'm glad that isn't the case so far. I would hope most people would show more maturity and respect than that, especially considering how much you've already contributed to this game since Beo1 ^^

Thanks for the feedback Troll, and yeah, trying to be more active in different parts of the forum when I can and when I have time. Vets helping out ;p

(10-11-2014 02:11 PM)[Meow]CuateLokz831 Wrote:  Not a picture book yet :c and also u didnt put my name on ur sig. i cri </3 ;c

Naw D: You know I love you man, we have to 3v3 sometime with Zac like old times, if he ever gets on =)

[Image: Goon.gif]
10-12-2014, 03:48 AM
(10-06-2014 03:23 AM)egg666 Wrote:  bazooka mode in easter/urban/fortress/atomic/vietham/platform/oozing would be hellish.

Thats why , for some of us missing some shot can be funny Smiley_BigGrin

And it's not a "why not idea" as said before , bazooka mode would be the real way to show who has skills and who not on game Smiley_Tongue

Ahh damn im not anymore banned from reply lol

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
10-12-2014, 05:17 AM
just going to add a suggestion to this thread...why don't we add a party MODE(pty) the aim of this is fireworks will go off to distract you so it will be difficult and randomely your screen will have party blowers in front so you can't see

sorry just a random mode what I will think will be fun to be added in the game maybe one day *shrug*Smiley_Tongue

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
10-12-2014, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2014 06:09 AM by This Is Fun.)
Why are some people giving their suggestions for Gooner to use? Can't you see that it's his suggestions thread? He already has great suggestions, and he may suggest anything that comes to his mind.

Lol, if you have a suggestion, go add it to your own thread.

@Topic
I said what I felt about the suggestions already, but I will still say I would love the high gravity mode.

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
10-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Just askin...will it be harder to move in high-grav mode?