Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.6 Average
Who is the best player in BEO2?
10-05-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Who is the best player in BEO2?
Outside of my immediate fambly, the only person I genuinely believe could truly pose a challenge in a mirror match is Rayvel. There are a few other decent ones, and you know who you are, but let's be honest: You need the luck of the draw working on your side. In a mirror match without the advantage of first move or superior loadout yield to count on, you don't win. Rayvel, on the other hand, his physics looks basically flawless.

Honestly, mirror-loadout needs to be a mode added, where everyone gets the same weapons.

(09-30-2014 05:21 AM)HiddenKiller2301 Wrote:  my true opinion on "the best player in beo2" has too be EVERYONE the reason why is because everyone good at something like wind and gravity or only 2x explosions certain maps and more so you guy's thinking only certain people are the best personally I think EVERYONE is the best Smiley_ThumbsUp
If you aren't good with wind/gravity, you just aren't good. Any wind-gravity player has already mastered the no-wind, standard-gravity case, because that's just a degenerate case where values are zero/standard. There are 15 possible values of gravity and 201 different winds. Compared to a player who can only shoot in 0 wind and standard gravity, a player who has mastered all gravity, all wind, is effectively 3015x better because he can shoot under 3015x more conditions than your 0/stock player can. Mastering only one of these settings means you've only mastered 1 of the 3015 possible shooting conditions.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
10-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Im actually tired, telling this every time. But I agree with Dark, There is no "Best Player" in this world. (Im not only talking about BEO) Only good players Like Rayvel or Goonie... "Best" and "player" should not be together.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
10-05-2014, 05:52 PM
This isn't true. There is a "best" player, but the game lacks an objective system by which such can be readily determined. The best player is the one that wins when all other factors are equal.
10-05-2014, 09:36 PM
If you aren't good with wind/gravity, you just aren't good. Any wind-gravity player has already mastered the no-wind, standard-gravity case, because that's just a degenerate case where values are zero/standard. There are 15 possible values of gravity and 201 different winds. Compared to a player who can only shoot in 0 wind and standard gravity, a player who has mastered all gravity, all wind, is effectively 3015x better because he can shoot under 3015x more conditions than your 0/stock player can. Mastering only one of these settings means you've only mastered 1 of the 3015 possible shooting conditions.

/\
|

What he said here.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
10-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Everyone got his own Game modes to play. You can master Wind/Gravity but you CAN'T always win, or you can't always hit perfect. What is Best player for you? A guy that always wins or never fails? If you think like that way you are wrong. Everyone can fail so there is NO Best player. NO ONE IS BEST!

Sensei is Number 1. That doesn't mean he is the best. He is Good but can't always win.

10-05-2014, 10:42 PM
The best is who miss less than evryone on the harder modes

Or atleast for me

The best basically is who can beat evryone on beo more than others , like rayvel or cheaty.
Peace

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
10-06-2014, 02:04 AM
better way to say this thread name!
"Whos is the most skilled player in BEO?"
once you pull that name into action then you fall into skills wit any game mode, so once that name hits it then you got an answer but as of right now theres only a couple ppl that can REALLY make that list (from videos ive seen)
1:Rayvel
2:StopPokingMe
now, the 2 users right there need to do waht cheatyface said "MirrorMode" same weps and maybe same wind and random g for each shot.
Most of us know we cant beat them 2 (easily)
but the list goes on
3:ArialBlack
4:FreakishTiger
5:Gooner

while i think all those accounts are cheatyface (besides gooner and rayvel)
i think Rayvel gets #1 in the most Skilled just because hes more open to play people. cheatyface/StopPokingMe/FreakishTiger plays his settings which makes your chances slightly harder while yes Cheatyface/etc/etc/etc is still a great play.
the "Best Player" is impossible unless you set up a tournament of every badeggsonline user and got them to face pretty much everyone cause for all we know there could be a level 8 that never plays and never misses.
"Most Skilled Player" could be settled with Mirror Mode though. once the donkins impant the Mirror Mode (if they do)
we will all love to see Cheatyface/etc/etc vs Rayvel

-TIMMMM
10-06-2014, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 02:09 AM by Sir. Ploppington.)
You can't really say there is no best, it is just an extremely difficult thing to determine with so many factors. That's like saying, "who's the best guitar player in the world", or "who's the best singer". There are many who are incredibly talented and skilled, but you just really can't narrow it down to one single person.
You never know, what if there's someone out there laying low that no one knows about that could compete with Cheaty...

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
10-06-2014, 02:27 AM
(10-06-2014 02:06 AM)Plop Wrote:  You can't really say there is no best, it is just an extremely difficult thing to determine with so many factors. That's like saying, "who's the best guitar player in the world", or "who's the best singer". There are many who are incredibly talented and skilled, but you just really can't narrow it down to one single person.
You never know, what if there's someone out there laying low that no one knows about that could compete with Cheaty...
I Could not explain it better. ^

10-06-2014, 03:41 AM
One word and five letters : Ravyel. Was it a name? Did i just say silly? Or were there six letters in ravyel? I dunno. Pull out your pinky fingers and count the no. of letters in ravyel if your feeling too confident. Hell, count the letters in this whole post. Check that, the forum...hing ho NOo the whole internet. Smiley_Trollface :Oink Oink:
Thread Closed