Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CREDITS BUG
09-20-2014, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2014 04:29 AM by Nemok.)
Information CREDITS BUG
i was going to buy credits with phone and i pressed buy creidts i sended a message TXT on the number and it got my credit for phone but it didnt gave me credits 56 credits plss if john sees this post send me 56 credits becouse i didnt get them
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-20-2014, 08:05 AM
RE: CREDITS BUG
You might want to send a private message instead. Smiley_Smile You'll probably receive a quicker response.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
09-20-2014, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2014 09:32 AM by troll2.)
RE: CREDITS BUG
@nemock

you should try to contact staff from the site you bought the credits, in a way to see what happens wit your purchase , because wasn't directly from Donkins, they will contact the site to see what happened, but you should do the same too, and contact directly the staff.

Admins are right now kinda busy coding and designing the mobile version , so for a fast reply do what i suggested before.

also theres countries were credits purchase takes almost a week, or a few day. you dont give full info about your purchase like the site and date and time what its important to admins.

also try to log out and log in again , theres sometimes the credits dont appear til you log again

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]