Poll: do you want to limit the number of posts that everyone of us can make?
This poll is closed.
i agree, but no more than 10 posts a day. 6.67% 1 6.67%
i agree, but maybe more posts than 10. 6.67% 1 6.67%
i agree, but only 5 posts a day since there is no way that most forum users will post more than 5 per day. 6.67% 1 6.67%
no, i am against this suggestion. 80.00% 12 80.00%
Total 15 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
limiting the number of posts a forum user can make per day.
09-14-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: limiting the number of posts a forum user can make per day.
This idea is great actually and could be useful. But limiting the number of posts a forum user can make per day is not ok.

Everytime when we make a post, we have to add more then 20 characters to make a post. That's the best thing for now against the Spammers.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-15-2014, 03:54 AM
no, this would be terrible.

[Image: 2ev3rs5.png]
There's no greater bore than perfection- Richard Connell
09-15-2014, 04:28 AM
well, for obvious reasons i already know for a fact that this suggestion will definitely not get approved by anyone including but not limited to the people that governs this forum in the first place, but on the other hand as some or almost everyone here may have noticed that the message that we do not enjoy pointless replies or posts has already been received by certain individuals/users of this forum. proof of that is that i do not see pointless spamming of replies or new topics of those accused users during the time. some of you maybe aware of those users, but i do not see their names as the newest poster of either all or at least almost all of the sub forums. in a way, i can take this suggestion of mine as a success.

thanks for most of those sensible replies. they definitely helped validate a lot and obviously improved things here altogether, cheers. Smiley_Smile

[Image: 4uS9reg.jpg]
meanwhile...
Smiley_Trollface
a quote from an awesome user to remind me and maybe everyone else:
Tally Wrote:To echo the age-old quote, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
09-15-2014, 04:59 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2014 01:22 PM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
I agree with Toxic Waste9583 Smiley_BigGrin. An I also still stand strong on that ppl would
leave if this happened.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
09-15-2014, 05:06 AM
No one cares what you have to say, chester. If your not going to suggest something and just want to talk about your self. Then get off this topic.
09-15-2014, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2014 01:23 PM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
I don't have to Smiley_Wink. I have a right to state my opinions so does everyone else Smiley_Wink.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
09-15-2014, 05:11 AM
sigh, there we go again with everything is "all" about me because its not. i made the topic for everyone's benefit so please stop being so assuming and having too much self pity. as i said before, you are pretty much irrelevant as much as all of us here. we are all nothing, but users of this forum, but if you do feel that way, if you do feel that it hits you then there is nothing that i can do about it and i got nothing to do with it, but then again maybe its true that's why it did hit you somehow. in anyway its definitely not my problem. i would want to stop now since your reply might cause a spark for flame since everything is all about you.

[Image: 4uS9reg.jpg]
meanwhile...
Smiley_Trollface
a quote from an awesome user to remind me and maybe everyone else:
Tally Wrote:To echo the age-old quote, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
09-15-2014, 01:15 PM
(09-15-2014 04:28 AM)snitcher Wrote:  well, for obvious reasons i already know for a fact that this suggestion will definitely not get approved by anyone including but not limited to the people that governs this forum in the first place, but on the other hand as some or almost everyone here may have noticed that the message that we do not enjoy pointless replies or posts has already been received by certain individuals/users of this forum. proof of that is that i do not see pointless spamming of replies or new topics of those accused users during the time. some of you maybe aware of those users, but i do not see their names as the newest poster of either all or at least almost all of the sub forums. in a way, i can take this suggestion of mine as a success.

thanks for most of those sensible replies. they definitely helped validate a lot and obviously improved things here altogether, cheers. Smiley_Smile

If there's a lot of pointless replies to a thread, then the report button helps, a lot. Honestly, whenever I see a bad post, I just report it and move on. A lot better than actually replying to it and increasing the amount of pointless posts in the thread.

I guess I'll take the opportunity to point out two common types of derailing posts that I see a lot, which I happened to find right after yours:

1) The kind of post that comes from someone taking things personal for no reason whatsoever:

(09-15-2014 04:59 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  *Cause I know that this topic has somewhat to do with me, since ppl who don't like me call me a spammer Smiley_Confused Smiley_Confused..*.
Okay call me a spammer I honestly don't care. People can have *whatever feelings they have towards me* And I won't care. Call me a spammer call me a jerk, guess what Smiley_Wink I don't care.
*yea typing this post means that *"Hey he's lying he does care if he's making this post"*
NOPE Smiley_BigGrin. I'm just stating my opinion atleast I have my friends to back me up saying that I am NOT a spammer Smiley_Wink.
I got more people who have respect for me Smiley_Wink. Then the ppl who hate me....so yea *Shrug*...

and 2) The kind of post that comes from replying to something completely off-topic without contributing anything to the thread (being just as off-topic):

(09-15-2014 05:06 AM)Dark Emo Wrote:  No one cares what you have to say, chester. If your not going to suggest something and just want to talk about your self. Then get off this topic.
09-15-2014, 07:00 PM
I'd just like to add that by no means does posting on a suggestion thread bind you to the idea.
Sensible debate is what we want for suggestions.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
09-16-2014, 12:47 AM
i was thinking for a while about your thread and i understand where your coming from but imagine that we all had only like 10-15 posts a day that means most fun and clever people who like to reply quickly on the forums will run out...And let's say rayvel or slim or some other egg who does youtube posts a thread and everyone gives them praise they wont be able to reply till tomorrow so sorry i don't support this idea but it's clever one Smiley_ThumbsUp

M8 i got so much swag...