Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad Eggs Moblie?
11-16-2013, 10:40 AM
Bad Eggs Moblie?
Would it be a good idea for bad eggs to be on your phone or ipad? Agree good idea?
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-16-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: Bad Eggs Moblie?
My son would love Rob & John if they could get it on iTunes...and I'd give them a hearty handshake if they could pull it off as well lol.

I know it has been brought up before, and I can say with some confidence that the Donkins would like to get their games on mobile (if they don't have some on there already)...the devil is always in the details, but I hope they can get this sorted.

[Image: 2n6fac4.jpg]
11-16-2013, 11:21 AM
I think it would be awesome if we could get BEO on mobile. I just have one question, would it cause more lag, or no?

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]
11-16-2013, 07:49 PM
This is a common suggestion but I'm not sure that I've ever really given a proper response so here's where our thinking is currently.

We would love to have Bad Eggs on mobile platforms and it's something we do plan to look into properly further down the line (obviously the web release is our priority at the moment). There are several obstacles in the way but I think it should be doable. The main problem that I see is that the mobile and web versions would have to be separate (so you would have to have separate accounts on each one). But maybe that's not such a big deal. And then the other big obstacle is performance but that should be something that we can work around.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
11-18-2013, 08:19 AM
I think that it may be possible to do the mobile game and not have to create a new account. I know for certain games I am able to play them online and on my phone(through an app) with the same account. However, I am not sure if that is due to the fact that they are not mmorpgs. However if this was doable for BEO, I am not sure how it would be done.

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]
11-18-2013, 09:13 AM
My friends, on a iPad you can play BEO2 or BEO1 I'm not sure BEO2 haven't tried it just download a app I forgot the name it gives you a free trial of 10 mins of the web thing, then you can buy the full version I don't know how much it is but it works,however it is laggy like from 1-10 its 7 but it works BEAST-101 Showed me and its hard to aim..
11-21-2013, 03:45 AM
I don't really care if beo goes mobile. but I think that would make it a whole lot more popular.
11-21-2013, 04:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2013 04:35 AM by s9b1.)
BEO on mobile. Sounds very interesting, but how would the game construct?

• How can you move? (small arrow keys on bottom left corner like those shooting games?)
• How can you see the whole maps when your phone is not that large? And if you zoom, you not gonna have much time left for aiming (somtimes only 20s or 10s)
11-21-2013, 05:16 AM
(11-21-2013 04:34 AM)s9b1 Wrote:  BEO on mobile. Sounds very interesting, but how would the game construct?

• How can you move? (small arrow keys on bottom left corner like those shooting games?)
• How can you see the whole maps when your phone is not that large? And if you zoom, you not gonna have much time left for aiming (somtimes only 20s or 10s)
That's the thing that I always think when I see an idea like this.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
11-21-2013, 08:29 PM
It would definitely introduce more players to the game/give it a wider audience etc. Good luck to the Donkins if they decide to pursue this idea in the future