Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
does some1 know??
09-10-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: does some1 know??
(09-10-2014 04:27 PM)mennogamer Wrote:  @DAZZ_ (best friend :")) dont delete me THEY WILL UNBANN ME MUHAHAHA but im not sure and ur suggestion for a new acc isnt that great man then i have to buy it again... but theres might a chance i keep bidding and hoping and i look every moment @ forum for a message

okay Smiley_Tongue Bro

Hope you get unbanned Smiley_Nod

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-11-2014, 01:23 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2014 01:26 AM by mennogamer.)
<3 thank you very much man hope the bros donkin read this

is that true lool i only shared my acc whit 1 person Smiley_XD i think the brus donkin really hate me ;(

Hai,
09-11-2014, 03:49 AM
you can't share nor give your account to some1 else.
09-11-2014, 04:13 AM
sorry for being new to this forums Smiley_Trollface, but can someone please tell or remind me why sharing an account is a bannable offense?

[Image: 4uS9reg.jpg]
meanwhile...
Smiley_Trollface
a quote from an awesome user to remind me and maybe everyone else:
Tally Wrote:To echo the age-old quote, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
09-11-2014, 04:14 AM
i know egg but much people shared and they only catch me :#

Hai,
09-11-2014, 05:09 AM
@Snitcher I really can't be too sure...but I think maybe its because there's like lots of hackers who want to hack beo2 accounts or something...and you ALSO cannot be safe giving your gaming account to just a random person..and thinking that everything will be fine. *Because like if you did that then maybe the person you gave your account too could track your IP address and then find and locate where you live, or like have information to like personal private things of yours like credit card numbers or things like that you know????* And like now a days...you can't trust credit card thieves *anytime you can't trust them actually to be honest, since they are stealing your money.* But yea and with the stealing money part there have been people who have gone bankrupt because of a credit card thief spending all their money, without them knowing until its too late.

Sorry for the LONG reading LOL Smiley_XD.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
09-11-2014, 04:04 PM
haha golden but why they dont unbann me i told them i would chanche my pw and never do it again so much people were sharing there accs and they only bann me i isnt fair!!

Hai,
09-11-2014, 05:21 PM
You mean *change* and *it*? LOL. And yea I totally agree with you....but if I could tell you something matter-of-fact*ly* bro is that.....sometimes in life...we get caught doing something...when we weren't even the ones to do it in the first place..Smiley_Confused Smiley_Confused..its a messed up world bro...and u had just gotten caught at a bad moment...

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
09-11-2014, 07:28 PM
We did not ban your account because you shared it. You know this because we have talked about it over pm. You were banned because an unauthorised payment was made on your account. Your explanation for this is that you allowed someone onto your account to buy the credits for you. This is exactly why we tell people not to share accounts because you never know who is going to access your account and it can lead to things like this happening and your account getting banned.

We act strongly in cases of PayPal fraud because fighting this kind of behaviour costs us time and money (which could both be better spent working on improving the game!), not to mention that fact that it is stealing and of course illegal.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
09-11-2014, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2014 08:06 PM by [DEW™]DAZZ_.)
(09-11-2014 07:28 PM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  You were banned because an unauthorized payment was made on your account.

We act strongly in cases of PayPal fraud because fighting this kind of behavior costs us time and money (which could both be better spent working on improving the game!), not to mention that fact that it is stealing and of course illegal.

Mennogamer Reality is that you will never get unbanned

Suggestion as a Good friend :Bro close this matter now because rob sir is right ..

Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.

You got some issues mennogamer, Better make a new account bro....

Thread Closed