Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Jumping Glitch
09-07-2014, 06:15 AM
The Jumping Glitch
I looked and didn't see a post about it, and i know its a serious issue. I don't feel the need to provide a screenshot as proof because most everyone already knows about it in-game, (although i've been tempted to record it).

The glitch only occurs when you are playing Random Gravity. A player, could be more than one player during a game, but usually no more than 3 throughout the entire game, would inbetween shots, after a shot, basically just anytime, 'jump'. Its like they used an un-scheduled teleport when its not their turn.

Now this 'jumping' can move you just a few millimeters, to as far as 4 inches across the screen. That is a BIG difference. I have been in games plenty of times where the glitching has given my opponents WAY better field position.

Or say you drilled someone, they glitch then they are out of the hole. OR vice versa, you teleport to get out of a hole, and the glitch sends you right back in, wasting your teleport.

I personally have even been in a situation where my teamate was above me surrounded in dirt, and i glitched and joined him inside of the dirt. Smiley_Angry

I had figured someone would have posted about this by now, but like I said i didn't see anything.

This 'glitching' has been going on since the last update. Please look into this Donkin's as it is an issue.

I've glitched during a game, and to others who've never seen it before. Accuse me of being a hacker, and i get reported.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-07-2014, 06:33 AM
RE: The Jumping Glitch
yea well known glitch and also when som1 leave game in no1 else come till map change or host do private on and off then players join game and these all things happening after new update.

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post