Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Random Rep Decreasing
09-02-2014, 08:10 AM
Random Rep Decreasing
Hi. I'm fairly new to the game so I'm not sure if this is a bug or am I missing something regarding the Rep system. Anyway my Rep has been going down (from 7 to 4 in 2 hours or so) for no reason, as I haven't quit a single match mid-game yet. Is there another factor to Rep system explaining this decreasing or is this just a bug of some sort?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-02-2014, 08:18 AM
RE: Random Rep Decreasing
One of the messed up things is that people can report you for no apparent reason. and for every time someone reports you. you lose one rep. I don't know why a bunch of people are reporting you unless your causing trouble or something. anyway, that is the only thing I can think of why your loosing your rep.
09-02-2014, 09:02 AM
Ahh. That probably explains it, after all you can't help getting a few sore losers here and there. Thanks for the reply.
09-02-2014, 10:00 AM
Yes I agree with Dark Emo, that is the only possible explanation of why you may be
loosing rep in the game.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
09-03-2014, 05:57 PM
The lowest my rep has been due to this is 9, but still, it does happen. I wonder if it happens less in games without pro users.
09-03-2014, 08:38 PM
(09-03-2014 05:57 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  The lowest my rep has been due to this is 9, but still, it does happen. I wonder if it happens less in games without pro users.

pros doesnt alway report you, random noobs report cause they have no brains Smiley_BigGrin.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war