Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HACKER oMG
08-28-2014, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 11:30 PM by AlbertPujols5.)
RE: HACKER oMG
(08-26-2014 03:50 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  Maybe it's just me, but this honestly looks shopped...

(08-26-2014 03:52 PM)Seshomaru Wrote:  
(08-26-2014 03:50 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  Maybe it's just me, but this honestly looks shopped...

I have seen a lot of photoshops in my time, and judging by the pixels that is photoshopped!

also I don't get what's meant to be "omg a hacker" here?
Could you please elaborate?

When will you stop multi accounting? You literally posted and agreed with the above user in 2 minutes. You joined the forum the same day, you have similar post counts. One has 51 and the other has 53. All just a coincidence? I don't want any "smart" comments from anyone.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-28-2014, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 11:52 PM by DiveBomber.)
(08-28-2014 11:29 PM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  When will you stop multi accounting? You literally posted and agreed with the above user in 2 minutes. You joined the forum the same day, you have similar post counts. One has 51 and the other has 53. All just a coincidence? I don't want any "smart" comments from anyone.

"I don't want any "smart" comments from anyone."

You know I can't avoid this Smiley_Tongue

Hi Old Albert, you have no proof to justify your position, so why are you calling them out on it man? It's gonna cause a fight when they see it, and honestly, it doesn't matter if they multiaccount or not, they give contributions to the forum unlike 70% of the users here. They give insightful commentary which I believe is fantastic for the development of this forum. Also, If they were the same IP, Mageg would of banned them by now, as it is against the rules.

You yourself have witnessed when people multiaccounted
Accounts that were multiple were the ones below but not limited to:
"CircleJerk"
"Troll1"
"Master Cheef"
"AlbertpujoIs5"
"cuate_lokz831"
"TeeReturn"

Come on man, all of these were banned because of multi-accounting, the user who did it got a warn about it. They've been here for about half a month, and Mageg has replied to their posts in the past. Thus proves they aren't the same person.

I thought we got rid of the accuser you last year, come on man, you know better.
08-29-2014, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014 08:21 AM by Impossible Gamer.)
1. It's photo shop
2. John Donkin goes my the in-game name of JD
3. I have a John Donkin BEO1 account that I made on Mousebreaker. You can make many already used accounts on Mousebreaker. I also have a Rob Donkin account (I lost the password) and yes, this is gonna cause a stir but I even have an AlbertPujols5 Mousebreaker account
3. I don't know why this topic has so many posts. Probably because people just say it is shopped 100 times. Smiley_XD

08-30-2014, 03:30 PM
(08-28-2014 11:29 PM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  

(08-26-2014 03:52 PM)Seshomaru Wrote:  

I have seen a lot of photoshops in my time, and judging by the pixels that is photoshopped!

also I don't get what's meant to be "omg a hacker" here?
Could you please elaborate?

When will you stop multi accounting? You literally posted and agreed with the above user in 2 minutes. You joined the forum the same day, you have similar post counts. One has 51 and the other has 53. All just a coincidence? I don't want any "smart" comments from anyone.

I simply linked her to the post after I made it, duh.
A simple check on our IPs will show they are even in different continents. So unless you're saying I can travel all the way to Australia and back in 2 minutes...

I think we said when we made the accounts that we were friends from elsewhere, so idk why people are so surprised about us posting in the same threads often
08-30-2014, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014 04:42 PM by Seshomaru.)
(08-26-2014 10:09 PM)Simply The Best Wrote:  
(08-26-2014 07:08 PM)Z-Gamer Wrote:  You have to be kidding, This is not Photoshopped. This bug is real and isn't even fixed yet.

Well atleast, it doesn't hurt the game.

Smiley_Tongue Nothing personal Those guys thought it was Photoshopped...
& that was Dumb lol :|

Yup it is a bug it's come to my friends list ... when i added one of my friend .. After refreshing mY list :| everything IS normal "__''

[Image: WWXJBPK.png]

Golden Nightmare Dragon :
red scribbles = i try to hide my friend level & name Smiley_Smile

Inuyasha :
I wrote hacker omg : to get players attention towards this bug

First of all, I'd like to congratulate you on your identification of sarcasm. you get double marks if you recognise this instance

Also, attention gathering by calling it a hacker isn't only unnecessary but just immature. People are going to be more interested if they actually hear about a bug or problem with the game, not some silly 'hack' report, especially when we see that that is not actually the case.

Please don't call us 'dumb' just because we made a joke and pointed out that you called it a hack when it wasn't.

Thankfully this isn't really a large issue, but it's still nice to have it brought to everyone's attention.

Edit: I still find it funny that people really think that me and Inuyasha are the same person. If we were, I'm quite sure we would have been banned for being alternate accounts by now.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
08-30-2014, 05:02 PM
(08-30-2014 04:37 PM)Seshomaru Wrote:  Edit: I still find it funny that people really think that me and Inuyasha are the same person. If we were, I'm quite sure we would have been banned for being alternate accounts by now.

shh, don't post in the same threads as me, they'll say we're the same person

oh wait I did it too didn't I
08-30-2014, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014 05:07 PM by Seshomaru.)
(08-30-2014 05:02 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  
(08-30-2014 04:37 PM)Seshomaru Wrote:  Edit: I still find it funny that people really think that me and Inuyasha are the same person. If we were, I'm quite sure we would have been banned for being alternate accounts by now.

shh, don't post in the same threads as me, they'll say we're the same person

oh wait I did it too didn't I

Phew, that was a long run back to Australia to reply to this post!

Anyway, I don't mind your scepticism guys, I'd probably be thinking the same thing as well. I would like to thank DiveBomber for straightening the facts out on this situation for us, though. It was much appreciated, same for the compliments.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
08-30-2014, 05:39 PM
Exclamation RE: HACKER oMG
lOl Photoshopped ! really you guys don't look dumb but you are Smiley_Tongue

I don't know why you don't understand this is not Photoshopped guys.

[b]IT'S is a bUg

[Image: SriI0k0.png]
08-30-2014, 06:37 PM
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha aren't the same person...
WATCH THE DAMN ANIME!

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)