• 7 Votes - 3 Average
Slim's Skill Shots (Episode 2)
08-25-2014, 07:09 PM
Star RE: Slim's Skill Shots
Good video Smiley_Skull
Find all posts by this user
08-31-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Slim's Skill Shots (Episode 2)
Episode 2 finished... This may be the last one with school coming up, but I might make a bloopers montage if I get enough fails.

Also, thanks everyone!

Warn the author for this post
08-31-2014, 06:05 PM
(hula) famous famous famous Oh I'm like famous famous famous Oh I'm like (hula)
LOL Just kidding Smiley_XD. NICE VIDS bro Smiley_Tongue Smiley_ThumbsUp

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
09-01-2014, 01:46 AM
Thanks Golden. Haven't played with you in a while, hope we can play sometime soon.

09-01-2014, 05:04 AM
nice shots, thanks to you i learned how to do that, watched the aim and figured it out lol ! nice vid Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
09-01-2014, 05:35 AM
Thanks Crocus! Didn't think I'd be able to teach someone like that. I pretty much use common sense with the wind and I've tried so many times that I almost got the power of my shots perfect. Once you get used to it, it's a lot easier! Glad I was able to help you though lol.

09-01-2014, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 09:06 AM by Crocovip88.)
(09-01-2014 05:35 AM)Slim Wrote:  Thanks Crocus! Didn't think I'd be able to teach someone like that. I pretty much use common sense with the wind and I've tried so many times that I almost got the power of my shots perfect. Once you get used to it, it's a lot easier! Glad I was able to help you though lol.

Yap, I need to practice more the 6 loop shot since i dont alway get it , needs high accurancy Smiley_Tongue
Videos teach a lot haha , alway nice to watch urs and ray ones.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
09-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Thank you. I've also noticed, if you get the angle right, the wind speed isn't a huge factor if the guy doesn't move. For example, if wind is -94 and I hit the guy and it loops lets say 4 times, the same angle and power should hit on -70's, just less loops. I'm not exactly sure, so try it if you want. A little increase or decrease in power may be needed.

09-01-2014, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 03:03 PM by Crocovip88.)
(08-22-2014 01:48 AM)Slim Wrote:  Thanks. The first shot was a bit of both. I saw the wind and aimed at the hill thinking the wind will take it and it might bounce a couple times for a really cool shot. I didn't expect that to happen though.

Oh ok i will see , at least is important that it hits not the loops Smiley_BigGrin , now im working on figuring out the pay n spray angle since it spreads missles too much :/

09-01-2014, 08:24 PM
That and the triple x are good if you shoot them straight up with the right power.