Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
How To Buy Credits With Your Phone.
08-21-2014, 01:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 02:33 AM by Egactly.)
How To Buy Credits With Your Phone.
iv had a few questions on the same thing.
  • how do i pay for credits without using credit card or paypal?
  • how do i buy credits without my parents/guardians knowing

(Q)how do i buy credits without my parents/guardians knowing
(A) only if your not on contract then ,pay by phone. use any source of payment that only you have access to ,unless they have your permission.

(Q)how do i pay for credits without using credit card or paypal?
(A) pay via phone or Google wallet (money you have on your Google account)

HOW TO

forgot to wait for the last payment and didnt realise it but i see it now [Image: 25sqwx5.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-21-2014, 01:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 01:23 AM by troll2.)
RE: How To Buy Credits With Your Phone.
everything that help current and new members to help anyway & increase the incomes of the game, to let BEO2 keep running and staying alive its welcome, nice work , its nice see u decided to upgrade the quality content of your threads/reply's on forum

it could be better if u work in all the payment options , so this way this thread could be completed, and i bet could be pinned,and be a guide for those who complain about superrewards or cant use it for banned countrys

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
08-21-2014, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 01:22 AM by Crocovip88.)
Im doing it since 2012 beo1 Hahahha , never used paypal or cards, little tip: use boku.
One time i used all pass and didnt worked, boku worked all the 10-15 transactions i did.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
08-21-2014, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 02:07 AM by Egactly.)
(08-21-2014 01:20 AM)troll2 Wrote:  it could be better if u work in all the payment options , so this way this thread could be completed, and i bet could be pinned,and be a guide for those who complain about superrewards or cant use it for banned countrys
Thank you ,thats a good idea i will try to do that but just remeber that most people on bad egg dont have access there THEIR bank accounts as they may not have them or there parents or guardian hasnt allowed them to because of there age or some other reason ,and the people who do have access to there bank acconts know how to make online bank payments.
just in case you say what if its your first time , would you give you bank detailed to a game or unknown website ,before you have brought something for your person or someone else?
i know this game if 99% trusted (nothings 100% to me) but as its their first time they will clearly not if it involves all there money they have in there bank account.
But never the less i will try to do it as it is a good idea Smiley_Smile thanks

(08-21-2014 01:21 AM)Crocus Wrote:  Im doing it since 2012 beo1 Hahahha , never used paypal or cards, little tip: use boku.
One time i used all pass and didnt worked, boku worked all the 10-15 transactions i did.

thats what i said in the video ;/
08-21-2014, 02:16 AM
(08-21-2014 02:06 AM)Egactly Wrote:  
(08-21-2014 01:20 AM)troll2 Wrote:  it could be better if u work in all the payment options , so this way this thread could be completed, and i bet could be pinned,and be a guide for those who complain about superrewards or cant use it for banned countrys
Thank you ,thats a good idea i will try to do that but just remeber that most people on bad egg dont have access there THEIR bank accounts as they may not have them or there parents or guardian hasnt allowed them to because of there age or some other reason ,and the people who do have access to there bank acconts know how to make online bank payments.
just in case you say what if its your first time , would you give you bank detailed to a game or unknown website ,before you have brought something for your person or someone else?
i know this game if 99% trusted (nothings 100% to me) but as its their first time they will clearly not if it involves all there money they have in there bank account.

(08-21-2014 01:21 AM)Crocus Wrote:  Im doing it since 2012 beo1 Hahahha , never used paypal or cards, little tip: use boku.

Cant look at it im on phone :|

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
08-21-2014, 02:29 AM
(08-21-2014 02:16 AM)Crocus Wrote:  
(08-21-2014 02:06 AM)Egactly Wrote:  

Cant look at it im on phone :|
oh ok
08-21-2014, 02:34 AM
nice video egactly
would help no. of people
who dont know how to use it!!

CAN U MAKE A SIGNATURE FOR ME
08-21-2014, 02:36 AM
700 credits? Man i bought max 400-500 on my beo main in all beo2 lol!

08-21-2014, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 02:47 AM by Egactly.)
(08-21-2014 02:36 AM)Crocus Wrote:  700 credits? Man i bought max 400-500 on my beo main in all beo2 lol!

before i had 704 i buyed 648 + 250 credits i GAVE to toxicbattrey + 250 i gave to wildmut + 100 i gave too aak + 25 i gave to kai + 100 i payed to matty cz.
OMG
THATS 2077 CREDITS I HAVE BUYED ON BAD EGG!!!!!!!!!!!
thats like £150+ surly i need to stop lol
08-21-2014, 04:01 AM
Wow so rich

u too make the donkim brother live comfortably..

Donkins should thank u

CAN U MAKE A SIGNATURE FOR ME
Thread Closed