Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Send Messages To Friends
09-10-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: Send Messages To Friends
I support your idea. It should definitely be added to the game.
Find all posts by this user
09-10-2014, 06:50 PM
(09-09-2014 10:48 AM)buster Wrote:  yes it would. but why would you half to? like "oh hey im pwning this guy" ehh just tell them later Smiley_Smile im just saying we dont NEED it, what we have is fine but i agree more with what i said earlier.

If we're going strictly by need, then we actually don't need BEO2 -- proven by the fact that we were all perfectly able to live before finding the game.

The fact that something isn't strictly necessary shouldn't prevent you from trying to improve and make progress.
Warn the author for this post
09-11-2014, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 06:34 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
ok then. What ever. This idea is good Smiley_Smile.
I support it.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
09-11-2014, 10:02 AM
(09-11-2014 09:03 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  @Buster....LET ME ASKING YOU SOMETHING.....what in the HECK..makes you think that YOU CAN GIVE ME a -rep...and agreeing with Troll2......listen "hot shot" you don't even know me.......and I DO NOT!!!!!!!!! HAVE A MULTI ACCOUNT!!!!!!!! -_________- .......ummm...........have you not seen the SS I gave to Troll2 on his THREAD.....Smiley_Angry Smiley_Angry Smiley_Angry Smiley_Angry It explains it all THERE...about what happened to my *DeathStalker88* account.......IT GOT TAKEN AWAY.......*But that WASN'T MY ACCOUNT A FRIEND MADE IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*.....I swear TO GAWD...when will some people just STOP
being so stupid...and stop criticizing me for LIES...that they believe.....I HAVE SAID *about my account FOR THE HUNDREDTH BILLIONTH TIME....* To be honest I am getting VERY VERY VERY ANNOYED by this.....

HEED MY WORDS....*Grinds My teeth* I HAVE NEVER!!!!! had a FIRST ACCOUNT!!!!!! Smiley_Angry Smiley_Angry Smiley_Angry Smiley_Angry Smiley_Angry....so stop accusing me....................................................plz and thank you-Golden OUT...

Hello " 17 year old" but yea if you have a problem with PM me instead of going off topic and breaking rule #3.0
http://i.imgur.com/NsSqVER.png
people like you should really be start acting like your age Smiley_Wink

Back to topic.

I see what you mean now Slim and I guess I support sorry 4 going off topic
09-11-2014, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 06:35 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
ok. Yea well then whatever this is good I support it Smiley_BigGrin.
*The idea on this thread.*

09-11-2014, 11:30 AM
Please stop fighting guys,there's no need. you started shouting at him chester,that's not good.He said that using *....* to talk and "Smiley_Angry Smiley_Angry Smiley_Angry Smiley_Angry" doesn't seem a 17-year-old thing. Anyway the idea sounds very cool,I approve it Smiley_Smile

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
09-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Ha..yea well.....whatever...I raged okay....I don't care... .-.

09-11-2014, 09:12 PM
I guess I'm overwhelmed by the level of contribution to the topic these posts had:

(09-11-2014 09:03 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  @Buster....LET ME ASKING YOU SOMETHING.....what in the HECK..makes you think that YOU CAN GIVE ME a -rep...and agreeing with Troll2......listen "hot shot" you don't even know me.......and I DO NOT!!!!!!!!! HAVE A MULTI ACCOUNT!!!!!!!! -_________- .......ummm...........have you not seen the SS I gave to Troll2 on his THREAD.....Smiley_Angry It explains it all THERE...about what happened to my *DeathStalker88* account.......IT GOT TAKEN AWAY.......*But that WASN'T MY ACCOUNT A FRIEND MADE IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*.....I swear TO GAWD...when will some people just STOP
being so stupid...and stop criticizing me for LIES...that they believe.....I HAVE SAID *about my account FOR THE HUNDREDTH BILLIONTH TIME....* To be honest I am getting VERY VERY VERY ANNOYED by this.....

HEED MY WORDS....*Grinds My teeth* I HAVE NEVER!!!!! had a FIRST ACCOUNT!!!!!! Smiley_Angry ....so stop accusing me....................................................plz and thank you-Golden OUT...

(09-11-2014 10:02 AM)buster Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 09:03 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  @Buster....LET ME ASKING YOU SOMETHING.....what in the HECK..makes you think that YOU CAN GIVE ME a -rep...and agreeing with Troll2......listen "hot shot" you don't even know me.......and I DO NOT!!!!!!!!! HAVE A MULTI ACCOUNT!!!!!!!! -_________- .......ummm...........have you not seen the SS I gave to Troll2 on his THREAD.....Smiley_Angry It explains it all THERE...about what happened to my *DeathStalker88* account.......IT GOT TAKEN AWAY.......*But that WASN'T MY ACCOUNT A FRIEND MADE IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*.....I swear TO GAWD...when will some people just STOP

HEED MY WORDS....*Grinds My teeth* I HAVE NEVER!!!!! had a FIRST ACCOUNT!!!!!! Smiley_Angry ....so stop accusing me....................................................plz and thank you-Golden OUT...

Hello " 17 year old" but yea if you have a problem with PM me instead of going off topic and breaking rule #3.0
http://i.imgur.com/NsSqVER.png
people like you should really be start acting like your age Smiley_Wink

Back to topic.

I see what you mean now Slim and I guess I support sorry 4 going off topic

(09-11-2014 11:19 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  .............................."Start acting my age"...I do dude.....do me a favor and start leaving me alone Smiley_Wink.
Delete that neg rep to mkay Smiley_Wink. Also I can PROVE my age to you...do me a favor and if your good at Math take away *2014-1997* and you get 17...if you think "i'm a kid" think again dude .-. I act my age..its just jerks LIKE YOU and others like you who cause me to rage...and also I never done NUTIN to you...so you be do me a favor and leave me alone Smiley_Wink.
Also Yea SLIM bro...sorry gettin off topic Smiley_Crying...Didn't mean to....

(09-11-2014 11:30 AM)Trafalgar Law Wrote:  Please stop fighting guys,there's no need. you started shouting at him chester,that's not good.He said that using *....* to talk and "Smiley_Angry Smiley_Angry Smiley_Angry Smiley_Angry" doesn't seem a 17-year-old thing. Anyway the idea sounds very cool,I approve it Smiley_Smile

(09-11-2014 12:06 PM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  Ha..yea well.....whatever...I raged okay....I don't care... .-.
09-12-2014, 06:37 AM
Its nothing Inuyasha I am sorry you had to read all those USELESS posts...don't be overwhelmed its no
big .........deal at all...Smiley_BigGrin....not anymore anyways...

11-22-2017, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2017 09:08 AM by flamewolf102.)
I know the last reply was 3 years ago, but I like the idea. Down near the chat in-game, there should be a 'Friend' tab that allows you to switch back, and forth from current 'game-chat', to 'friend-chat', that only allows you to message who's online. I like the idea, because it'd be nice to chat with a friend who's not in your game, and to simply ask, Hey! is your game almost over? Or, When can I invite you? Maybe a friend is at the menu, and you're curious. Hey! are you busy? Can we play now? Ya know, an appropriate chat like that would be awesome! I hope someone gets the idea. (I didn't want to remake this thread.) Smiley_ThumbsUp

Signed by your buddy, flamewolf102.Smiley_ThumbsUp
Thread Closed