Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Send Messages To Friends
09-07-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Send Messages To Friends
(09-07-2014 08:42 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  @EggKiller2301 Hey bro I support your idea Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_ThumbsUp and I understood it a whole 100%.
I think that it would be cool to have something like that in game on beo2...only thing is...
Would they make it for Kongregate BEO2 players too????? *Shrug* since Kong already has *on the right side of you* a chat all by itself...*shrug* ALSO @Slim I do agree with you.....Kong chat does have annoying people on it........very very very very very.....annoying people on it.....

There's very, very, very annoying people on BEO2 as well... earlier today we were playing against someone who insisted on describing the length and uses of his big boy body parts.

So really, why not make it open to anyone on the game? It would be strange to have it open only to people playing here, but not on Kong...
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Oh my gosh Inuyasha that seriously happened Smiley_Shocked. Oh my gosh I feel so sorry for you to like...have read all that...junk...Smiley_Shocked Smiley_XD. Anyways yea I understand where you goin with that Smiley_BigGrin. Smiley_ThumbsUp.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
09-08-2014, 04:30 PM
(09-08-2014 09:06 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  Oh my gosh Inuyasha that seriously happened Smiley_Shocked. Oh my gosh I feel so sorry for you to like...have read all that...junk...Smiley_Shocked Smiley_XD. Anyways yea I understand where you goin with that Smiley_BigGrin. Smiley_ThumbsUp.

You're surprised it happened once? I'm used to seeing it a few times a week...
09-09-2014, 12:20 AM
(09-08-2014 09:06 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  Oh my gosh Inuyasha that seriously happened Smiley_Shocked. Oh my gosh I feel so sorry for you to like...have read all that...junk...Smiley_Shocked Smiley_XD. Anyways yea I understand where you goin with that Smiley_BigGrin. Smiley_ThumbsUp.
*reads*... *sees the word "junk"*
PUN CITYYYYYYYYYYYY
Also they better add this and i saw this happen before.

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)
09-09-2014, 09:22 AM
@DeathTheKid and @Inuyasha yea If I now remember I have seen some umm...questionable things ppl have said in game before...O_O...which really doesn't surprise me at all..Smiley_XD.

09-09-2014, 09:59 AM
i agree but it would b more like "My game finished yours?" and the other one can reply someting like "yes,no,almost,couple minutes" not a type response because that would just not be fun
09-09-2014, 10:30 AM
@Buster a type response would be fun I think Smiley_Smile. And you can like message that friend WHILE your playing in the game...dude I think that would be super epic Smiley_ThumbsUp.

09-09-2014, 10:48 AM
yes it would. but why would you half to? like "oh hey im pwning this guy" ehh just tell them later Smiley_Smile im just saying we dont NEED it, what we have is fine but i agree more with what i said earlier.
09-09-2014, 10:54 AM
@Buster Oh okay Smiley_BigGrin. That makes sense LOL Smiley_BigGrin.

09-09-2014, 08:39 PM
(09-09-2014 10:48 AM)buster Wrote:  yes it would. but why would you half to? like "oh hey im pwning this guy" ehh just tell them later Smiley_Smile im just saying we dont NEED it, what we have is fine but i agree more with what i said earlier.

What we have isn't really that good. I'm suggesting this to improve the system. Sending a message will be easier to set up a game with one or two people.

Thread Closed