Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Send Messages To Friends
08-21-2014, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 12:02 PM by SenSei.)
RE: Send Messages To Friends
we will have same small chat window, in friend tab. You just need to clik on friends name like [Slim /t] same like we do in team chat if other guy is in the game, he will hav small mail icon blinking on corner side somwhere then he will go & check chat function, will reply you back same way.
you will also get notified the same time after you sent message if person is in the game or if he turn off his chat function etc.
if person is offline then it will not work also you cant do conference chat between all friends [i dont think its possible yet ]

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-21-2014, 12:04 PM
Ohhh ok. I like it.

RandomWordsToMakeThisOver20Characters

08-21-2014, 01:10 PM
THIS IS WHY!!!! *One of the GOOD REASONS Smiley_BigGrin* That I have a xat chat and
my Kongregate Account. IN kongregate if you have friends that you have added to KONG friends and you want to have a game with them, then you can just message them on KONG chat Smiley_Tongue Which is really simple Smiley_Tongue. ALSO with xat chat
you can just go to it and Invite friends from there Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin. So I am SORRY....But I do not really support this....
because for me it is quiet simple to contact friends Smiley_BigGrin. Maybe I suggest that you make a beo2 kongregate in game account??????? maybe??? *Shrugs* because it is much simpler in Kong chat Smiley_Wink...
Just saying, but SLIM I am not here to tell you what to do so..You can check kong for yourself if you want? *Shrug*

But all I just want to say is that it helps me out a lot Smiley_BigGrin.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
08-21-2014, 01:18 PM
I play on Kong lol. Everyone in the chat room there is annoying. My old BEO1 friends don't play anymore either.

08-21-2014, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 01:26 PM by SenSei.)
BEO2 accounts cant transfer to kong
we need separate chat for BEO2 in game if this gets implemented we can chat to both kong & BEO2 .

08-21-2014, 04:59 PM
Smiley_ThumbsUp very very nice idea cause this happen to me a lotSmiley_ThumbsUp
08-21-2014, 09:14 PM
So basically, like a private messaging system? Sounds good, I was thinking of this a few weeks ago.
09-06-2014, 08:00 PM
i just found out fb game dead trigger 2 has the same chat system, i am taking about ;D
if any one interested chek it out, i think same thing can be implemented here could be lot of fun.

09-06-2014, 08:32 PM
I support this idea the reason why is because sometimes people decline my request and i feel so aloneSmiley_Crying So what would be good you can invite you and some friends to a little chat window on the side of the bad eggs window and you talk so it's like a xat chat but for beo2 plus the donkins will be able to control racist or offences and can ban people off the chat?

Or whenever you sign into beo2 you automatically get sent to the chat so everyone online is sent to it and you can private message and stuff but if you don't want to stay in chat you leave the chat and then you can open whenever you want unless you sign out

i dunno anyway if anyone understood so *shrugs* I still support the idea anyhow's?

M8 i got so much swag...
09-07-2014, 08:42 AM
@EggKiller2301 Hey bro I support your idea Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_ThumbsUp and I understood it a whole 100%.
I think that it would be cool to have something like that in game on beo2...only thing is...
Would they make it for Kongregate BEO2 players too????? *Shrug* since Kong already has *on the right side of you* a chat all by itself...*shrug* ALSO @Slim I do agree with you.....Kong chat does have annoying people on it........very very very very very.....annoying people on it.....

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
Thread Closed