Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
BEO2 mysteries
08-14-2014, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2014 04:03 PM by MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW.)
Question BEO2 mysteries
I want to get answers for the following questions because I don't understand them. Smiley_Confused You can add more unknown or mysterious questions if you want.
Why do people accidentally press aaaaaa or ddddd when they are going to shoot then on propose press enter?
How do people know how to jump but not know how to shoot?
Why do lots of high rank people suck (75-99)?
Why dose the homing cluster grenade's clusters always aim at the eggs without being below the egg but when others use it it is fully spread out?
Why do people aim at the exact same place if they miss the first time?
Why do people use the dirt bomb as a weapon and not skill?
Why do people always aim for kills instead of x2 xp or for the win?
Please write the question you are answering so people don't get confused.

Xp[Image: y058U7K.png]
kills lost my spot
wins[Image: Qecxi5Y.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-14-2014, 03:50 PM
RE: BEO2 mysteries
(08-14-2014 03:40 PM)MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW Wrote:  Why do people accidentally press aaaaaa or ddddd when they are going to shoot then on propose press enter?
Why do people us the dirt bomb as a weapon and not skill?
Why do people always aim for kills instead of x2 xp or for the win?

To answer these in order. The "a" and "d" is because they probably switched tabs and came back or had recently sent a message and not realized that they could still type. This is something that will occasionally happen to people (myself included).

The dirt bomb is great for tactics. I've used it and seen it used to keep people in place for bigger/better attacks from myself (later) or from my team mates on their next turn. You'll also get those people who will blast themselves out of it...but they usually get re-dirted. Smiley_Wink

I won't speak for everyone on this one, but if I go for the kill, it's usually because I'm 1 kill from a badge and I have the weapon that I need. Most of the time I do this, it's not going to change the outcome of the game. If it's close or could change the results, then I do what most benefits my team.

Hope your other questions get answered (and that you get more input on the ones I answered).

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
08-14-2014, 04:02 PM
(08-14-2014 03:50 PM)tenchi Wrote:  The dirt bomb is great for tactics. I've used it and seen it used to keep people in place for bigger/better attacks from myself (later) or from my team mates on their next turn. You'll also get those people who will blast themselves out of it...but they usually get re-dirted. Smiley_Wink

Well i mean when people are in roulette and they use a dirt bomb since thats the only weapon they have use it to block a enemy and they cant get them after they trapped them

Xp[Image: y058U7K.png]
kills lost my spot
wins[Image: Qecxi5Y.png]
08-14-2014, 04:06 PM
With roulette, it's just luck of the draw on the next weapon. Some people have mastered the guns, but for the close-range weps, it's just a matter of using it and saying "oh well".

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
08-14-2014, 11:33 PM
(08-14-2014 03:40 PM)MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW Wrote:  I want to get answers for the following questions because I don't understand them. Smiley_Confused You can add more unknown or mysterious questions if you want.
1. Why do people accidentally press aaaaaa or ddddd when they are going to shoot then on propose press enter?
2. How do people know how to jump but not know how to shoot?
3. Why do lots of high rank people suck (75-99)?
4. Why dose the homing cluster grenade's clusters always aim at the eggs without being below the egg but when others use it it is fully spread out?
5. Why do people aim at the exact same place if they miss the first time?
6. Why do people use the dirt bomb as a weapon and not skill?
7. Why do people always aim for kills instead of x2 xp or for the win?
Please write the question you are answering so people don't get confused.

1. They realized that they weren't moving so they had to press enter to get out of the chat box, usually they don't bother to erase.

2. Jumping is easier than shooting and it's in a lot of other games, especially platformer ones.

3. They most likely played other noobs to get up that rank, and developed very little tactics since they got to that level.

4. Combination of Physics and RNG.

5. Maybe they changed the aim just a little bit and thought the shot would go further than it actually goes, but it actually gained little distance, causing you to think that they never changed their aim since the shot gained a very short distance. That or they simply weren't paying attention.

6. Technically dirt bomb is a "weapon", it just has a different use than other weapons. Most people don't realize that and they throw it like a regular weapon with the same intent of trapping their enemy in that dirt bomb.

7. They want to improve their K/D ratio and can care less about their XP.

[Image: xnsniw.png]
08-15-2014, 05:46 AM
Why does evry beo player gets powned in my 1v1?
Why does evryone insults if someone get perfect shots on low g and wind and accuse u of hacking?
Why doesnt beo players that waste their life on doing multiple milions of xp care of skill ?
What they gain boosting?

DOES UFO EXIST???

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
08-15-2014, 05:54 AM
Does Croco really have skill and he doesnt hack or luck shots???
08-15-2014, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2014 05:59 AM by Crocovip88.)
(08-15-2014 05:54 AM)xSuperMariox Wrote:  Does Croco really have skill and he doesnt hack or luck shots???

Croco just have talent n0b <.<

I dont even know how to make a java game. LOL...

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
08-17-2014, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2014 05:15 PM by Seshomaru.)
Why does Inuyasha always cost us the game in a 2v2?

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
08-21-2014, 09:01 PM
(08-17-2014 05:15 PM)Seshomaru Wrote:  Why does Inuyasha always cost us the game in a 2v2?

Considering your win rate is 60% and mine is 58%, this can't be true Smiley_Tongue