Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
"Shovel"- New Freebie Weapon
08-10-2014, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 06:05 AM by yolked out.)
Lightbulb "Shovel"- New Freebie Weapon
With the new "shelves" map options, there are instances where we start out trapped. I like it. Would prefer to take it another step forward and the donkins to release a map with terrain being totally solid, going all the way up to the ceiling "Worms" style. Would be nice if maybe the pan had a digging ability or replace the pan with a shovel. New weapon options for this terrain would be only "Shovel n Grenades" or something similar. Unlimited of coarse!
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-10-2014, 07:19 AM
RE: "Shovel"- New Freebie Weapon
sorry but this has been really similar to past post sorry Smiley_Sad

M8 i got so much swag...
08-10-2014, 10:45 AM
(08-10-2014 06:06 AM)yolked out Wrote:  I have an idea for a new freebie weapon. A "Shovel"! Would be unlimited just like grenades, do 20 damage and has a short range just like the pan. Would be especially helpful when trapped, to be able to dig out without hurting ourselves. What do you think?

Isn't the whole point of trapping someone to have them most likely waste a turn digging themselves out and hurt themselves? If they don't hurt themselves you wasted a turn by trapping them after all...
08-11-2014, 04:23 AM
With the new "shelves" map options, there are instances where we start out trapped. I like it. Would prefer to take it another step forward and the donkins to release a map with terrain being totally solid, going all the way up to the ceiling "Worms" style. Would be nice if maybe the pan had a digging ability or replace the pan with a shovel. New weapon options for this terrain would be only "Shovel n Grenades" or something similar. Unlimited of coarse!
08-11-2014, 05:18 AM
That's what the teleport is for. We don't need another weapon that the teleport can already do much better.