Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 2.38 Average
Top 10
07-29-2014, 12:38 AM
Top 10
Today i was wondering who was are the top ten players and which the top ten clan's because it doesn't mean if are first in leader top board u are the best.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-29-2014, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014 01:12 AM by Crocovip88.)
RE: Top 10
Rayvel-gooner-epicgamer- game-peterj -me ----hmm those are the strongest i know . Well the order is random but rayvel is the best of bests. ( Sorry if i forget some awesome players, memory stuff :/ )

About clans i think just that beta is the best for now, i was away for a while and im tryng to be more skilled/play more but time doesnt let us play much Smiley_Tongue so i dont know wich clans are better in this moment Smiley_Wink

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
07-29-2014, 01:31 AM
Oh OK thanks but what about SenSie
07-29-2014, 01:32 AM
Seriously? There is no need for a thread like this.. Do you seriously need to ask others to tell you who the top players are? People will just name those players they like. How many times do we have to say this? There can't be best players. It does not work like that. Everyone losses and wins.. But it does not prove how good someone is. In such game like BEO it's impossible to say who are the top players. First of all, what you will hear is people naming their friends. Let's say "Batman" is the best player in this game (Again, there is no best player, and this is just an example!), but you really hate this "Batman" guy for some reason, would you ever name him as the best player? No, no you won't.

There is no need for threads like these, because you will never hear the real answer. If you really are into finding out who the best players are, then go and play with everyone, decide who the best are and keep it to yourself.

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
07-29-2014, 01:33 AM
Well let me say it in a another way who is the most skilled player and btw do not get angry i'm just asking dude chill
07-29-2014, 01:36 AM
i like potatoes, does anyone else like potatoes?

[Image: 35bxmrn.jpg]
07-29-2014, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014 01:37 AM by This Is Fun.)
(07-29-2014 01:33 AM)[TNT™]GHOST101 Wrote:  Well let me say it in a another way who is the most skilled player and btw do not get angry i'm just asking dude chill

It does not help by changing the way you say it.. You will still get the same answer. Doesn't matter in what way you say it, because you will always get the names of the players that the poster like. I am not angry. I am just pointing out the truth.

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
07-29-2014, 02:29 AM
(07-29-2014 01:32 AM)This Is Fun Wrote:  Seriously? There is no need for a thread like this..
For Once, I agree with you.

(07-29-2014 01:36 AM)day59 Wrote:  i like potatoes, does anyone else like potatoes?
Yeah man, I like potatoes too.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
07-29-2014, 03:10 AM
(07-29-2014 02:29 AM)Z-Gamer Wrote:  
(07-29-2014 01:36 AM)day59 Wrote:  i like potatoes, does anyone else like potatoes?
Yeah man, I like potatoes too.

can I also have some? I'm quite hungry. puh lease?

[Image: 4uS9reg.jpg]
meanwhile...
Smiley_Trollface
a quote from an awesome user to remind me and maybe everyone else:
Tally Wrote:To echo the age-old quote, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
07-29-2014, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014 03:42 AM by Crocovip88.)
Pffff. Ghhost who i named are the most skilled. * who posted against ur tread is not in the list* coincidence? Lol

Fun evryone win and loses , i agree with that . There are some noobs with 90% win that sucks clap clap. In fact skill and stats doesnt match . But you cant say that rayvel -epicgamer- eepck and many others arent skilled, and not alway peoples name their friends, example: trafalgar is my friend ...but i consider him the worst player on leaderboard Smiley_XD

"There is no need for threads like these, because you will never hear the real answer. If you really are into finding out who the best players are, then go and play with everyone, decide who the best are and keep it to yourself."

Yes but he wanted to know the DOC best players. Players that evryone consider skilled (:

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war