Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Am Having Troubles With Getting HAMBO Egg.....
07-25-2014, 05:13 PM
I Am Having Troubles With Getting HAMBO Egg.....

Hey guys I just wanted to make this thread saying I am having some really really tough troubles getting the HAMBO Egg..and well I was just wondering if like there are some TIPS or TRICKS...as into getting the HAMBO Egg..(I Mean like..any idea on how to aim better with the weapons they give you for the map). Because I am having some REAL STRUGGLING troubles with it. Freinds and other peeps say its easy but....its NOT FOR ME...and IDK what to do *Shrugs*..Like I try and try but it never works for me and I fail at getting HAMBO egg.....
Find all posts by this user
07-25-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: I Am Having Troubles With Getting HAMBO Egg.....
Based on the OP, the best advice I can give is to use the weapons on various levels in order to get more familiar with them. That MIGHT help, otherwise you'll just have to keep trying.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
Warn the author for this post
07-26-2014, 05:03 AM
it requires bit luck so try in practice 1st by placing dummy to various places and try to hit it with each wepon in hambo-mode twice.
07-26-2014, 11:57 AM
use bows and knives for close range and use bazooka for long range and grenades and dynamites for those below you
07-26-2014, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2014 02:51 PM by DeathStalker88.)
@Snap thanks for the info bro Smiley_BigGrin. I think I will try that the next time I feel like getting the Hambo Egg.

@Tenchi thanks bro Smiley_BigGrin I will keep that in mind Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_ThumbsUp

@Egg66 thanks for mentioning that I should try those kinds of weapons in practice in order to get a good aim at them. I do not have the Hambo Map....the only one I can think of that comes close to the Hambo map that I have is the Plat form one *The one shaped like in some pixel games or whatever those ones*.
07-26-2014, 11:45 PM
Snap pretty much summed it up that worked for me.
07-27-2014, 04:19 AM
not sure how player gets access to vietham-map (could be unlocked once gets hambo) outside hambo-mode.

since those dummy eggs appear randomly (i just played hambo thru few times and once in beginning dummy was on my right side on top and next appeared on left on top so 2 easy kills) so just keep playing until you pass thru and its possible to get 2 kills with 1 shot.
07-27-2014, 10:00 AM
Thanks @egg666 and Yea I've done 1 shot 2 kills before, where I killed two eggs
in one shot.
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
if you still don't have it then my idea is too make sure you don't rage because the chemicals in your brain called stressed cells will make you un focused so just keep breathingSmiley_TrollfaceSmiley_XD

M8 i got so much swag...
07-31-2014, 08:26 PM
To kill the Cyberdemon, shoot it until it dies.