Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Game is full bug
07-19-2014, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2014 09:35 PM by This Is Fun.)
Game is full bug
Recently I have noticed a bug going on with the game, so I thought I should report it. Well, the bug is that it shows your game is full, while it's not. It happens mostly when someone joins your lobby, then leave after a few seconds, or when you play a game and then the opponent leaves the game, and no one else will be able to join your game, because it will be shown as "Game is full".
I took a screenshot from my main account being in the lobby, and from a guest account that wants to join my lobby.

Here I am waiting for someone to join my game for a few mins, but no one was joining.
[Image: QZpygbG.png]
I was aware of this bug so I logged into a guest account to see if my game was in the lobby list. When I logged in as a guest, this is what I saw.
[Image: u40ddUu.png]

Hope this gets fixed soon.

Edit:
Another bug is if we create a game without changing anything (the king of castle map) we can't change the map from the left arrow, need to go all over the maps through the right arrow to get random map.

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-20-2014, 02:01 AM
RE: Game is full bug
happened to me too
I tried to join a game waiting for 5 players but it said it was full and the game disappeared from the lobby
07-20-2014, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2015 06:12 PM by Vakson.)
Yeah i saw this before, and today i played 2v2 5 players were in lobby i would like to fix these bug..

07-21-2014, 08:17 PM
Yeah, I will agree, if people leave after like 2 matchs no one else can join :'( foundout the hard way haha

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]
07-21-2014, 11:30 PM
Okay, seriously! This is getting really annoying.. We need to wait like 10 mins after each game for people to join. Please fix this bug ASAP.

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
07-27-2014, 01:03 AM
That's why no one joined in like 10 minutes ._. thanks for the report, now I know Smiley_BigGrin.
07-28-2014, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2014 12:54 AM by troll2.)
@this is fun

seems the recent issues on lobby, and games belong to player.io server and not the BEO2 game, if is the case , donkins cant do anything, just wait till Player.io fix the problem, now that they belong to yahoo games, seems the migration to yahoo its the responsible of recent problems in tons of games, including BEO2

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]