Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.4 Average
Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots (Episode 5)
07-19-2014, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2014 04:16 PM by Crocovip88.)
RE: Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots
Nice! Hah yeah but its pretty easy guessing the gravity, i will put it too in my equation... My equation with eyes u.u ( facepalm from math lovers) lolz, nha you wont lose anyway. I mean ... Beo skill level isnt enuf to beat you-pro players at gravity even if sometimes is uncooperative...i mean, usualy they fail even with cooperative low G ( and usually they fail almost evry shot ...if not all.) like i did my last match with you Smiley_Tongue ( happens *facepalm*) anyway i think its a funny mode , and interesting to dont get bored at beo easily Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-19-2014, 10:25 PM
JUST WOW THIS KIDS REALLY GOOD.
your are soo good im going to buy you any weapon pack you want if you haven't got all the weapon packs that is. i know i said im not giving credits away any more but this kid deserves it.
07-19-2014, 10:51 PM
We'll thanks for the kind words and offer. Smiley_Smile
... but I'm no kid and already have all the packs. So I'll have to say no thanks.
07-20-2014, 12:07 AM
(07-19-2014 10:51 PM)Rayvel Wrote:  We'll thanks for the kind words and offer. Smiley_Smile
... but I'm no kid and already have all the packs. So I'll have to say no thanks.

do you have pro?
07-20-2014, 01:05 AM
@Egactly Lol he obviously has Pro Pack if he is playing on Wind + Low gravity.

P.s. Nice Video Ray! Cant wait to see more footage Smiley_Smile

[Image: Navel.gif]
07-20-2014, 02:20 AM
Very nice. If only your taste in music was half as good as your shooting. Ugh.
07-20-2014, 06:01 AM
Thanks, but really Cheaty... I thought you would see the humour in the lyrics "News flash, they say robots are coming to tear us apart." It goes so nicely with our calculation based techniques. That and I get called a "bot" on a daily basis in game.
What song would you have preferred?
07-20-2014, 09:43 AM
(07-20-2014 06:01 AM)Rayvel Wrote:  Thanks, but really Cheaty... I thought you would see the humour in the lyrics "News flash, they say robots are coming to tear us apart." It goes so nicely with our calculation based techniques. That and I get called a "bot" on a daily basis in game.

i would have preferred "cant touch this"

[Image: picgifs-gears-of-war-3-68048.gif]
07-20-2014, 04:34 PM
(07-20-2014 02:20 AM)Cheatyface Wrote:  Very nice. If only your taste in music was half as good as your shooting. Ugh.

Death by robot - feed me, perfect for maths and is electro house Smiley_Red

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
07-21-2014, 02:49 AM
(07-20-2014 06:01 AM)Rayvel Wrote:  Thanks, but really Cheaty... I thought you would see the humour in the lyrics "News flash, they say robots are coming to tear us apart." It goes so nicely with our calculation based techniques. That and I get called a "bot" on a daily basis in game.
Hmm. I'm partial to something like this.