Thread Rating:
  • 90 Votes - 3.17 Average
Clan Etiquette
03-06-2016, 10:24 AM
RE: Clan Etiquette
(03-04-2016 07:15 AM)ALMHLHL_98 Wrote:  hello bodyes, i have 1 Question, how make clan in the game ?
Thanks....

You don't formally create a clan in-game, you can assign yourself a 'clan tag' to be displayed alongside your username.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-06-2016, 10:26 AM
(03-06-2016 10:24 AM)Mageg Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 07:15 AM)ALMHLHL_98 Wrote:  hello bodyes, i have 1 Question, how make clan in the game ?
Thanks....

You don't formally create a clan in-game, you can assign yourself a 'clan tag' to be displayed alongside your username.

Then get some of your friends to join and then create a thread so you get your clan known in beo and sometimes even people might message asking to join your clan Smiley_Smile goodluck.

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
03-31-2016, 09:00 PM
you should be warned alot, your posting the wrong things on the wrong threads

[Image: poudal85146.png]
[Image: uldpoa85276.jpeg]
03-31-2016, 09:39 PM
Not warned,banned!

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
04-01-2016, 01:55 AM
This guy gotta be stopped man

05-06-2017, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2017 09:26 PM by tenchi.)
Hey everyone, just a reminder because I'm seeing this start again.

When it comes to making a clan, there are NO REQUIREMENTS. Anything that you want to put on or leave out is up to you as the original poster. The things that are commonly thought of as being needed are simply what the majority of players/clans have found to be useful. The only thing that should be done with regards to clan creation is to check and see if your clan name and/or clan tag have been previously used by another clan.

There is, however a list of things that you can SUGGEST be added (and if you mention them in a post, please make sure that you say "I think" or "you should consider"...not "you need"). These things are:
  1. A clan forum
  2. A clan chat
  3. members list
  4. ranks
  5. clan rules
  6. clan requirements (to join the clan)
  7. enemies and allies lists
  8. clan art
  9. clan intro
  10. and much more that I can't think of right now

If anyone has anything they would like added to the above list, please send it to me in a pm or post it and I will be happy to add it.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
05-06-2017, 10:00 AM
A little introduction for the clan

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
08-14-2018, 07:38 PM
I agree with ECHO L93. We have listed on our page members that are abusing our clan tag to let our members know, and I had another player DJSpecialneeds talk to me about a guy being disrespectful to him and I told him he wasn't in our clan...and gave him the link to our page so he could see that their name was posted on our NON-MEMBER/IMPOSTER section. He said ok and he would talk to the guy about it. Is there anything that can be done to those members that wear our clan tag and cause trouble ...and are not members of our clan?

Our clan brothers are AWESOME !
Smiley_RockOn RBLZ RULE! Smiley_RockOn