Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Sincere Apologies
11-11-2013, 05:25 PM
My Sincere Apologies
Hello Donkins. Hello Moderators. Hello users of the BEO2 forum.

I apologize for contradicting the rules. I was not aware that multiple accounts were not permitted, I am active on many internet forums, and the BEO2 forum is the first one I've encountered that does not allow this.

That does not, however, excuse me from breaking said rule, and now I'm manning up to my mistake. And yes, I admit it, I should've read the forum rule on this before activating my new account. I'll still be playing under that username.
Frankly, I'm thankful to still have this account. It deserves to be banned as well, but the Donkins are gracious, and I'm grateful.

I'll be a heck of a lot less active now. Moving on to other things. I'll still drop by when the competitions roll around.

Please, if you're not a Donkin or a mod, don't respond to this topic. This is my apology to the staff, as I've crossed a boundary set by them. Rob and John, I've failed you. And I'm sorry.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-11-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: My Sincere Apologies
You really don't need to treat this like a death sentence, it really does not go any further other than the fact your second account gets banned.
We'd still love to see you around the forum Smiley_Smile
11-11-2013, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 05:52 PM by Goodkid.)
This isn't a death sentence, and I would never treat it as such. Haha, we had some good times, eh?

I'll still be around. I'm always around.

11-11-2013, 11:14 PM
It's really not a big deal, certainly no need for an apology! Multiple accounts just make it harder to keep track of users and can be confusing for other users so it makes sense just to disallow them.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
11-12-2013, 03:22 AM
Yes, I figured that, but I wish you would've let me choose which account I wanted, haha.

But yeah, it's all good I guess. I just feel bad, because this could've been avoided if I had read the rules more closely.

11-12-2013, 06:14 AM
How did they Donkins know you had a second account? What if somebody else in your house has their own account and logs on with the same computer? What happens in that situation?
11-12-2013, 06:40 AM
(11-12-2013 06:14 AM)billymaystvoffer Wrote:  How did they Donkins know you had a second account? What if somebody else in your house has their own account and logs on with the same computer? What happens in that situation?

I was wondering that too, since I live in an apartment and have a neighbor that also happens to come to this forum occasionally. Do we need them to clarify that they are not alts?

11-12-2013, 07:47 AM
He pretty much admitted it, checked it against his main and turns out it was.
We're not against having other members of the house using the forum but if we do see so many users
under one house we will monitor them more than normal users to make sure nothing weird is going on!