Poll: Do you like the story so far?
Yes!
No. (Hint: then change the story-you have the power Smiley_Smile )
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Story Game
11-10-2013, 02:33 PM
The Story Game
So this game is basically an ongoing story. One person will open up the story and stop at a random point leaving room for someone else to continue. Another person will add onto the story and leave room for the next person (and so on). The story just goes on, without a conclusion as it is never-endlessly expanding.

Rules:
There's really only one rule: don't go twice in a row.

Additional Info:
This can be as random and ridiculous or as plain as you make it. You can make up your own settings and characters, or incorporate different ones from real life and other fiction(e.g. Spongebob; Sheldon L. Cooper; Dora; Albert Einstein; Tom Cruise; etc.). Also don't be afraid to make funny contradictions. Smiley_Smile

Most Importantly:
Have fun!

Okay, now I will start off:
Once upon a time in a place far away, in a land nearby, the townspeople were afraid of a creature who's name was not to be said. Whenever it's name was said, an army of said creature would appear. But there was a secret about the creature that no one knew, sadly for ages they still had yet to discover the secret because they always ran away.
One fine morning when the sun was just setting, everything was creampies, rainbows, and sunflowers until little Lilly's lazy squirrel(Sandy Cheeks) called out the unspeakable when gathering pumpkins "Oh my is that............"

BUM BUM BUM
TO BE CONTINUED
WHAT DID SHE SAY?
WHEN WILL YOU FIND OUT?
DECIDE NOW BY CONTINUING THE STORY!

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-10-2013, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 03:12 PM by Goodkid.)
RE: The Story Game
"Oh my is that A GENERIC COLLEGE FRESHMAN!?"

Ramen for days. Until they figured out that the comparison of negative space to what is actually being transmitted is really merely the division of the sounds telling us that the objects they wish to be rationalized as are just what they want to be.

gg no re

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
11-12-2013, 12:54 AM
"Gg no Re.. Said the enemy team 2 minutes into the game"

Blue team had already used up their high-damage weapons as
someone forgot that wind was on!
Little did Red team know they still had a few tricks up their sleeve, after healing up to full
health they managed to hit every nade on Red and ended up winning!
A certain member of the Red team was furious and blamed it on his teammates instead
of working together, when the game ended he said in the lobby:
11-19-2013, 04:45 AM
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." Said Eggtwo to his teammates. "But seriously, HOW COULD YOU MESS THAT UP SO BAD I MEAN JEEZ WHAT IS IN THOSE YOLKY BRAINZ OF YOURS?!"

Then a lone warrior from the Blue team stepped up. His name, was known far and wide as the noble warrior who could calm the seas, volcanoes and hurricanes, set fire to rain and the hearts of evil. This warrior of the Blue Team was named...

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
12-19-2013, 07:21 AM
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." Said Eggtwo to his teammates. "But seriously, HOW COULD YOU MESS THAT UP SO BAD I MEAN JEEZ WHAT IS IN THOSE YOLKY BRAINZ OF YOURS?!"

Then a lone warrior from the Blue team stepped up. His name, was known far and wide as the noble warrior who could calm the seas, volcanoes and hurricanes, set fire to rain and the hearts of evil. This warrior of the Blue Team was named...
12-19-2013, 08:20 AM

Bob,the sound of his name made enemies whimper in fear one day he heard the siren of help he ran to check what happened only to find....
12-19-2013, 01:23 PM
bob dead at the side of the street. a man named 666 was responsible for his murder. he fled Into the abyss and was never to be seen again.
02-27-2014, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 10:09 AM by badegg12345667777.)
new story:

there ounce was a teenager who went to school the only reason he likes school is cause he loved this 1 girl he really liked(by the way the guys name is jad) Jad was really interested in her but he didnt know what to do so he went to see his best buds Edd and Marty to see what they have for advice....(to be continued)

[Image: 4043781.gif]