Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Cursed Dice
06-19-2014, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2014 05:49 PM by SenSei.)
Lightbulb Cursed Dice
[Image: HkqCJcs.jpg]
Roll Dice to test your Lucky Damage

idea is really simple we throw 2 dice same like nade any random number will be the damage each dice number will deal 2 damage so 2 dice means max damage will be 48 will be totally based on your luck Smiley_BigGrin

As you see in pic dice numbers are 8 & 12 so 8x2+12x2=16+24= 40 damage

here player's skill will be throwing 2 dice near to the egg to deal maximum damage,
or easiest way to trap egg then throw dice however you like,total damage will be random, based on your luck Smiley_XD

Animation -if developers want to go in deatail to show numbers on dice so this is how i think it will be-> the dice number will also display above the dice same like hp shows over egg in the game,when you throw or roll your dice it will show random numbers over dice & when they fall you will see your lucky damage then it will burst.
Or
developers can add different types of damage like 12,24,36,48 so it will be fixed but still random so that way we just need to throw or roll Dice so we dont need to know what numbers we will get for damage same like any other weapon just it will be alwys random if we want to know we can get damage info from record book.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-20-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Cursed Dice
Is this like 2 grenades or what and it would lag when it is trying to change the number because of the graphics. Do the dice have to be together to work or separate to do max damage.

Xp[Image: y058U7K.png]
kills lost my spot
wins[Image: Qecxi5Y.png]
06-20-2014, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2014 12:53 AM by SenSei.)
common how it will lag? we have much complicated weapons in game because of weapons game nevr lags,
loose internet connection or server load those are the lag reasons.Smiley_Smile

it will work same like triple knives or double trouble you will have to figure it out how to drop both dice near egg for max. damage separate will do half damage.yes damage will be random each time Smiley_Smile

06-20-2014, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2014 01:19 AM by MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW.)
whats the radius of the dice or dose it do damage if one is close to someone and the other is still attacks but isn't in range of egg but in range of dice.

Xp[Image: y058U7K.png]
kills lost my spot
wins[Image: Qecxi5Y.png]
06-20-2014, 01:40 AM
(06-20-2014 01:17 AM)MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW Wrote:  whats the radius of the dice or dose it do damage if one is close to someone and the other is still attacks but isn't in range of egg but in range of dice.

if this idea actually implemented developer will ans this questions
till then its work in progress Smiley_XD

06-20-2014, 04:27 AM
I really like this idea for a weapon and knowing my luck I would have always the least damage Smiley_Tongue
06-20-2014, 01:55 PM
thanks matthew
may be developers can add different types of damage like 12,24,36,48 so it will be fixed but still random Smiley_XD

06-28-2014, 03:23 PM
the idea is nice

bt they would have problem in thinking of how to display the dice...
may be it covers a screen area in side which would show the zoomed dice

CAN U MAKE A SIGNATURE FOR ME
06-28-2014, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2014 06:33 PM by SenSei.)
glad you liked it sam but i all-ready explained how it will animate in animation Smiley_Smile
so display wont be issue.

06-28-2014, 08:15 PM
the idea is really good and i love how you've explained it in great detail...

well done bro Smiley_Red

M8 i got so much swag...