Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
who are the new egg shells?
06-12-2014, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 06:25 PM by Nono.)
RE: who are the new egg shells?
Actually Medusa is a ''monster'' that instead of hair had snakes. She was one of the 3 Gorgons of the ancient Greece and she was the only one that was not immortal. She was a priestess of god Athen. When Medusa went to a temple of Athen, Poseidon had a fight or something with her. Athen got angry by that but she couldn't fight with Poseidon (cause they were both gods). So she wanted to make Medusa pay for what she did and turned her into this morph known today.
She could not love a man again because when she looked at some one he would become stone. The only person able to kill her was Perseus with the support of Athen, he killed Medusa using a mirror turning her into stone. Then he cut her head. That's why you may see some sculptures of Medusa's head in certain museums in Greece.

There were many Cyclops in ancient greek and roman mythology. The first sign of Cyclops in greek mythology is that in the Odysseus of Homer. The Cyclops Polyphemus. His island was Thrinakia and he lived in a cave. He was extremely big and his sheep too. When Odysseas got there by a strom he went to ask Polyphemus for help. Instead of helping them, he got all Odysseas' fellows in the cave and ate 2 of them. The next day the same and again the same. One day Odysseas offered Polyphemus some wine. He drank it and he wanted a second barrel. After 3 barrels he got drunk and fell asleep with the cave open. Odysseas with a a wood on fire hit his single eye. After that Polyphemus tried to close the cave somehow and called all the other Cyclops. But Odysseas, because he was clever, told him that his name is ''Nobody'' so the other Cyclops didn't believe Polyphemus. Odysseas plan for escaping the cave was to tie themselves under a big sheep. When they left, they got on their ships and got away. But Odysseas made a mistake to tell Polyphemus his real name. He told him : ''If anybody come and ask you who got you blinded, tell them the Odysseas the conqueror, son of Laertes''.
After that Polyphemus prayed to his father Poseidon, to make Odysseas never reach his home.

Well do not ask me how do I know all these but I am Greek Smiley_Smile

[Image: 2eejx9t.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-12-2014, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 07:02 PM by verybadboy.)
thank you for your more and completly information
but you know Nono i make summary of MEDUSA article
i love MEDUSA personality
thank you
(verybadboy)Smiley_Reaper
06-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Thanks and sorry for repeating about the same about Medusa. But about the Cyclops I think it's OK

[Image: 2eejx9t.gif]