Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.4 Average
Bet Cheatyface can't do this in 5 seconds.
06-08-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Bet Cheatyface can't do this in 5 seconds.
Stop bragging all of you Smiley_Tongue everyone has their days, iv seen many excellent shots and this adds to it. Nothing special just a bit of luck with skill that's all. Sorry if this seems blunt but its the truth.... And this cheatyface person..... I need to meet him, never played beo1 much ( like seriously im lvl 29 I think ) so all these legends I have never played with :'(

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-08-2014, 12:41 PM
Nice shot cheatyface,that was one lucky shot
06-11-2014, 12:27 AM
How you guys know cheaty doesnt hack? Really u have any proof he uses math? Lol...

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
06-11-2014, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 03:04 AM by Gooner.)
Nah Croco it's obvious when playing him he doesn't hack. The proof that he uses Maths comes from the fact he had a legit formula in Beo1 which checks out, I still reckon he uses a graphic calculator, but that's just my personal belief. Play him 1v1, it doesn't take a genius to see that he's calculating shots as opposed to cheating. He even seems to use his sniper as a ruler when doing his sniper shots, whereas I just count the clicks in my head. It's easy to say he's cheating, because that's what suits our ego, believing that the only way someone could be that good is by using cheats. Truth is that he's a legit player who uses calculations to measure his shots to perfection. If I had any thoughts that he was cheating, I would say, but it was obvious he wasn't. And I wanted him to be that good, I'm glad he's basically perfect with every shot, because when you beat him, it feels sooo good. Example:
Game Started.
Game Finished.
You are victorious!
[BETA] gooner1623: Yeaaaah, finallllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Gonna treasure those 2 screenshots of my wins (cd) Nothing personal against him, he deserved to beat me. But i've played those settings for so long, and always thought that at my best in 1v1 and at my most focused, no one could win. Then he came and wiped me.I've lost to a couple of people in 200hp games, but every time I knew I played badly or I wasn't focused. Against Cheaty, I never had that feeling. I played well and I don't remember actually missing, he was just way too good. My game's gone rough since I played him, so I have to practice a bit before playing him again, then it's time to end that win streak of his =)

Wouldn't be surprised if he has a background in engineering, apply mechanics to geometry and it's easy to see how he does his shots perfect all the time. He sees a map not as a map, but as a graph, so his equation measures what's needed to get from one point to the other, measuring the angle +firepower with the x,y co-ordinates. He measures the velocity and displacement which is all mechanics. In Beo1 he even measured the wind force and how the gravity affected play, which basically means that as long as he followed his calculations to perfection, he could never miss. This was his equation:
angle = atan((v^2 +/- sqrt(v^4-g(gx^2+2yv^2)))/gx)
Calculating the distance in pixels. It's not even a complicated equation, he laid out all the constants and what they represent in his explanations, applying it is another story. It's the fact that he formulated it in the first place which is impressive, to me anyway, maybe not to someone else with his knowledge in Maths. Given a couple more years, and I may change my viewpoint. I use a different way of calculating shots, which although involves maths, doesn't involve an equation like the one above. Although it may be worth atleast attempting to formulate one, easier said than done, but it wouldn't hurt to try.
He's what you would refer to as a genius. He's found a way of applying his knowledge of Maths to something which would otherwise seem unrelatable. To some it may seem strange and boring to apply Math to a game, but you can't argue with his results. Besides he told me he doesn't play for fun....so whether we think applying maths to a game is fun or not isn't really relevant. Have to respect the effort he's put into mastering the game.

But the fact that he uses Maths is also his weakness. It relies on variables, there's always a way around it, if you're good enough and smart enough to apply a strategy based game rather than enter his game thinking that you're a 'natural' skilled player who will just make shots on 'instinct'. Anyone who does that will get beat. It's that simple. Also for anyone thinking you can just nade him and luck out a win, it won't work. That was my initial strategy before I knew who he was. To beat him, only use nades if you absolutely have to, otherwise he will just keep doing more damage. I played him again in the pearly gates map, and after the 1st few turns, I was already losing by about 100 hp, but i managed to pull it back to within 40-50. Still lost, but if I had played better during my first couple of turns, I could've won. Even our first few games were tight. He won one by using stash.....did maximum damage with a sidewinder. He won by 8hp, and even then I could've avoided it, I just didn't realise he would have a weapon capable of inflicting that much damage =/
But no one is unbeatable, there are a few players who I play with/against who could give him some trouble. Sure he has maths, he chooses his shots based on what he thinks will do the most damage in that situation. But does he have imagination? Will he attempt to do a shot that has 1 % chance of doing max damage? Doubt it. What may seem like Cheaty doing amazing shots to us, to him, probably just seems like a safe option after analysing all his weapons. Just do the unexpected, switch it up, and see if he can handle it. Hopefully we can beat him 50 times+ in Beo2, can't let him get a 99% win rate in BEO2. I'm glad he's back though, added some excitement to the game. Winning was getting boring c(:

^^^^ Long answer. Short answer----> No, he doesn't cheat.

[Image: Goon.gif]
06-11-2014, 03:04 AM
Surprisingly, I've seen better...

"Etre ou ne etre, c'est le question"
I'm also known as Nailstrom, Nailk
Nailk the Amazing, Ianklop, and The Oncoming [Image: JeUx0in]
06-11-2014, 03:12 AM
hows he evrything calculate in 30 sec? also each weapon shoots differently remembering all math for each weapon also huge work,probably 60% instinct 40% math.

06-11-2014, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 04:10 AM by Gooner.)
According to him he says he has to solve it in about 15 seconds. Personally, I think he uses a graphic calculator, but just because I can't calculate that fast, doesn't mean that he can't either, so maybe he actually really does solve it that fast. O.O I just have trouble believing it. And he doesn't have to remember because he writes all the values for everything down in charts and tables. His words :

'The best way to accomplish accurate input is by taping a protractor to your monitor, and using the line through the reticle as your aimer. If solving the equation on the fly is too onerous for you, type the equation into Excel and ask it to fill in the table for you, print it out, and tape it up next to your monitor. Then learn to look up the table really fast. I suggest printing out your own p=100 table, with the angular values listed for p=100 for all of the X,Y values. Then you can just consult the relevant X/Y row/column to determine the correct angle.'

And when you analyse it, he's right. Probably why he takes basically the full 30 seconds to shoot. A lot of effort, but it's hard to argue against his results, impressive.

And @ErRorERRor I've seen better too man, there's this guy named 'Idontexistandneverwill' True Pro of the game :')

I'm not saying he's outright the best out there, i'm saying he's the best i've seen. Which is why to me, from my viewpoint, he's the best out there. You would need to play against him to form your own view. And I would need to play against whoever you played against to believe that he is better than Cheatyface.

[Image: Goon.gif]
06-11-2014, 04:30 AM
(06-11-2014 03:20 AM)Gooner Wrote:  According to him he says he has to solve it in about 15 seconds. Personally, I think he uses a graphic calculator, but just because I can't calculate that fast, doesn't mean that he can't either, so maybe he actually really does solve it that fast. O.O I just have trouble believing it. And he doesn't have to remember because he writes all the values for everything down in charts and tables. His words :

'The best way to accomplish accurate input is by taping a protractor to your monitor, and using the line through the reticle as your aimer. If solving the equation on the fly is too onerous for you, type the equation into Excel and ask it to fill in the table for you, print it out, and tape it up next to your monitor. Then learn to look up the table really fast. I suggest printing out your own p=100 table, with the angular values listed for p=100 for all of the X,Y values. Then you can just consult the relevant X/Y row/column to determine the correct angle.'

And when you analyse it, he's right. Probably why he takes basically the full 30 seconds to shoot. A lot of effort, but it's hard to argue against his results, impressive.

And @ErRorERRor I've seen better too man, there's this guy named 'Idontexistandneverwill' True Pro of the game :')

I'm not saying he's outright the best out there, i'm saying he's the best i've seen. Which is why to me, from my viewpoint, he's the best out there. You would need to play against him to form your own view. And I would need to play against whoever you played against to believe that he is better than Cheatyface.

Graphing calculators are far too slow to solve the equation, you're better of guessing where the shot will land. He simply uses a slide ruler to calculate his shots and get the distance and height between the two eggs. As for the reason why he takes the full 30 seconds, in his own words he said that he would want to be absolutely sure that his target will hit, instead of being careless and missing a simple shot because he chose to not use the extra seconds. And it has happened to him in the past before.

He's still nothing short of an amazing player, and I'm glad to see him coming back. Now we will see more challenge in this game again Smiley_Tongue

06-12-2014, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 11:03 PM by ERRORERRROR.)
Best shot I've made was, a bow, low gravity, high wind, bouncy walls, enemy with a decent crack in his dirt shield, opposite sides of the map, wall between us....Made it. I do consider myself to be a decent player at least, pro killer maybe. (Yes, that implies that I am not a pro) I'm not saying that shot wasn't good, just that I've seen better. I'm only lvl 28, (hehe, prestige 5)

HEY! Wait, Gooner! What's your username in bad eggs? (I think I may have fought you, just maybe).

And I'm not trying to offend cheatyface, but if he tries that hard to get each shot perfect by using math and stuff, he REALLY needs to get a hobby, something that actually is productive in the real world, other than gaining rep for good shots. Also, does he make these shots with a 10 second setting on?

"Etre ou ne etre, c'est le question"
I'm also known as Nailstrom, Nailk
Nailk the Amazing, Ianklop, and The Oncoming [Image: JeUx0in]