Poll: Like/Don't Like
Like Idea 1
Don't Like Idea 1
Like Idea 2
Don't Like Idea 2
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas by me :)
11-08-2013, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 03:53 AM by This Is Fun.)
Lightbulb Ideas by me :)
I have a few ideas in mind and would like to share them!
First of all, i'm not sure if these ideas have been suggested before! so i'm sorry if they have..

1. Being able to move the dummy egg in practice! I(And a lot of other users) like going to the practice area and practice our shots but it really annoys me that the dummy egg is standing on one spot(I know I can restart the practice area so that the dummy egg changes position)... but i don't want that.. I want to be able to move the dummy egg where ever i want!

Edit: Thank you for using this idea in the game!

2. weather mode! how cool would it be to have weather mode in BEO2? if the weather would change in middle of the game that would be epic! but if that cant be possible then a weather changing mode would be epic as well! a mode like walls where it lets you change the weather from Sunny-rainy-Snow! So yeah, how cool would it be to have weather in BEO2!

those are my ideas SO FAR! more might come Smiley_Smile
Let me know what you guys think and i hope the Donkins can think about it Smiley_Smile

Edit: I had forgotten to put Poll, now you can vote if you wan't

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-08-2013, 06:54 AM
RE: Ideas by me :)
I am definitely for the first idea. When I am practicing it's annoying how I can't practice certain shots because the dummy is stuck in one. And by restarting practice mode, the terrain changes and sometimes I no longer have that terrain available to try shooting in a specific area.

For the second idea, I think it sounds pretty interesting. Perhaps in the game setting there could be options for season like winter/spring/summer/fall/none and weather sunny/rainy/snow/windy(that could be included in this instead of a separate entity)/etc. But I have a question, how do you intend for the seasons or weather to affect game play?

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]
11-08-2013, 07:01 AM
I agree with what you said first..

and for your question I don't think that it would intend the game play but it would be really sick and the would look awesome. Smiley_BigGrin

11-08-2013, 07:07 AM
YES!!! If you could move the Dummy Egg, you could practice certains shots, and not the usual and simple ones!
11-08-2013, 07:51 AM
like idea 1 but not really on the idea 2 but thanks for supporting the game
11-14-2013, 05:53 PM
Great suggestions, particularly the first idea, concerning the Dummy Egg. That would enhance practice mode greatly. Instead of just practising using the weapons, you could practice certain shots. I hope the Donkins consider it. The only reason they wouldn't is if they want players to gain experience during the game; not to play their first match with tons of experience after practising so long
11-14-2013, 11:50 PM
I appreciate that you liked my idea Smiley_Smile I'm sure the Donkins won't have a problem with people gaining some experience before they start their games Smiley_Smile