06-02-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: Atleast it can't get worse
your'e late for dinnner

at least it cant get any worse....
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-03-2014, 12:41 AM
You make yourself a dinner but it explodes in your face...

at least it can't get worse
06-03-2014, 12:49 AM
triiix you shoulda read all the story instead of making a brand new one

you realise your the alien that everyone is around! and you get embarrassed that your food had exploded in your face

At least it cant get Any Worse

[Image: aH82gSj]
06-03-2014, 04:03 AM
o.o i dont understand on how i made a complete different story? if you are traveling to the moon you're saying your life on earth would've just dissapeared?

well that explains your life clearly :/
06-04-2014, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 10:17 PM by DeathStalker88.)
@TriiX, the things we say in this thread HAS TO RELATE TO THE STORY.....making yourself Dinner....DOESN'T have anything to do with Green Aliens popping up???? So you just kinda RUINED the story but people are making it work around it now...thanks to you MESSING it UP...ANYWAYS.....
Now that the food exploded in the face the people around you are staring at you. Thinking your the alien since you dk how to make guacamole and that's why it exploded and that's how come the person turned green...(what? idk :/)
Then warlocks and witches and wizards showed up at the door step that was leaking green guacamole and the wizard turned the guacamole into cheese sauce dip and got out his tortilla chips an started eating the cheese sauce dip from off the ground with his chips.
At Least It Can't Get Any Worse.

Because THIS STORY had a mess up I hope that what I posted just now makes sense.....cause it DOESN'T make any sense to me I just tried to make it work :/. Ugh This DOESN'T even make sense to me anymore, I just messed my OWN story up :/ :/.
06-08-2014, 06:11 AM
HYPOCRISY! says i kill the forum game when you made it worse yourself.

i say "late for dinner" easily understandable and anyone can carry ona story from that whereas you include "the wizard turned the guacamole into cheese sauce dip and got out his tortilla chips an started eating the cheese sauce dip from off the ground with his chips."

C.C
06-08-2014, 12:36 PM
yes, but you can't be late for dinner when the world is destroyed, and the ship got disintegrated.
06-08-2014, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 01:45 PM by DeathStalker88.)
@Tirxx can you just STOP IT WITH ME PLEASE =.=. IDC if I messed up my own story I already KNOW THAT I EFFING DID!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY!!!!!!!!!..and HONESTLY I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS SHiiiiiiz OKAY =.=. So just STOP.....and nobody even posted to this story yet about what happened after the wizard dipped his chips in the cheese sauce so leave this opened for people WHO ACTUALLY have more to add to this story.
06-08-2014, 10:52 PM
Then the wizard was full he turned the remaining cheese sauce into a volcanoplanet destorying the last pieces of earth.

Atleast it can't get any worse...

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.” ― Plato
06-08-2014, 11:01 PM
one of the volcano boulders hits the wizard(he gets knocked out and floats to another galaxy) and 1% of earth remains

at least it cant get any worse

[Image: aH82gSj]