Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Anyone got a how to?
04-25-2014, 10:51 AM
Anyone got a how to?
I've been looking for some reputation around here.... Anyone got ideas? Thank You!Smiley_XD
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-25-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Anyone got a how to?
If you wanna be awesome and have epic rep (like me)
You gotta earn it off of other people.
There are several ways to achieve it:

1) Contribute to the forum in unique ways: Do some artwork (like me, droidegg and some), or make videos (Wildmut did that and went from like 5 rep to 17 in no time at all), or just be awesome. (like gooner, vexis and tenchi and plenty others)
Be an active member on the forum, post positive posts, and gradually, people WILL give you +rep.

2) The symbiotic system: It isn't exactly the most honourable of systems, I must say. Basically, you give someone rep, they will be obligated to return the favour. It isn't the most prestigious way to gain rep, but hey, whatever it takes, right?

Another note: Don't get on anyone's bad side. Seriously. Negative reps can also be given out by others and it affects the way others look at you, if your rep falls below zero.

Just post 'nice posts'. Don't give people a reason to give you negative rep.

That's about it. Have fun on the forums!

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
04-25-2014, 04:12 PM
On behalf of the "plenty others" we thank you. Smiley_Wink

But, as Dragon said, there really isn't a guaranteed way to get positive rep on forums. Even if you do everything right, you could still end up with an undeserved negative rating (such as many of us have). The best advice I can give comes from my own experiences, and that's simply not to be stupid. If you make intelligent posts nobody can fault you...even if you're wrong.

I've been called "mean" just because I didn't agree with what someone had said. There's not much you can do but be honest and try to help people improve suggestions/catch the spam posts and report them.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
04-26-2014, 02:01 AM
Pretty much what the two above said, let yourself be known around here and in the game in a positive way. You don't want to make a bad first impression, the result doesn't usually go away in a while.

People tend to argue a lot too, so if you don't want to get hate-repped by one of those people, just don't get involved in those arguments if they don't concern you.

04-26-2014, 03:14 AM
i havent got that much rep i wish i did as im so nice to the bad egg comunity and give away credits i only have 7 rep but its better than nothing and as exspected -0 reps Smiley_Smile
04-26-2014, 05:44 AM
Well...
There can't be a how-to on the reputation system.Just go on and do what you can and don't care about it.Don't do stuff to manage and get a "+1".Just be yourself.The only people I like to give a good reputation to are the people that have a passion on what they do,drawing,making funny videos.But except those,I rep my good buddies!Dragon,Pokemon and Chief! Smiley_Smile

All I have to say is that

"The more you care about it,the worse it becomes". -Droidegg 2014 (lol)

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
05-07-2014, 09:03 AM
Hey everyone, you are pretty cool and thanks, ya think I can be friends on bad eggs 2 game? By the way, anyone got tips on a newbie other than rep? I don't care, even if it's eat your vegetables hahaha.
05-08-2014, 04:30 AM
if possible team up with highest level player or next higher, to get more xp and levels play 3 vs 3 matches (unless you manage to fid guest who has made 1 vs 1 match (although not all guests are n00bs)) on easish maps (some like easter map require good aiming or alot weapons which penetrate ground), if possible then start with highest damage weapon (if you have big boom then it is good weapon to start), use practice alot if you aren't familiar to weapons (if you haven't played BEO1) and maps.
05-08-2014, 06:32 AM
(04-25-2014 03:38 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  If you wanna be awesome and have epic rep (like me)
You gotta earn it off of other people.
There are several ways to achieve it:

1) Contribute to the forum in unique ways: Do some artwork (like me, droidegg and some), or make videos (Wildmut did that and went from like 5 rep to 17 in no time at all), or just be awesome. (like gooner, vexis and tenchi and plenty others)
Be an active member on the forum, post positive posts, and gradually, people WILL give you +rep.

2) The symbiotic system: It isn't >>>>>>exactly<<<<<<< the most honourable of systems, I must say. Basically, you give someone rep, they will be obligated to return the favour. It isn't the most prestigious way to gain rep, but hey, whatever it takes, right?

Another note: Don't get on anyone's bad side. Seriously. Negative reps can also be given out by others and it affects the way others look at you, if your rep falls below zero.

Just post 'nice posts'. Don't give people a reason to give you negative rep.

That's about it. Have fun on the forums!
i thought you said my name in number 2 lol
05-08-2014, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2014 07:14 AM by Vexis.)
(04-25-2014 03:38 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  or just be awesome. (like gooner, vexis and tenchi and plenty others)

Aww shucks buddy thankya for that!! Hehe Smiley_BigGrin

Seriously though Crasyzombie, if I were you I'd just try to have fun. No game is worth playing if you aren't having fun while doing it. Or if it causes stress. And as before mentioned, be active on the forums. We wont know you're here if you don't post Smiley_Wink

@ Tenchi, I'm winning