Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looping (for eggs)
11-06-2013, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 05:26 AM by Malcolm.)
Looping (for eggs)
My suggestion is to make the looping feature be available for eggs instead of just weapons. That way eggs would have full access to the map, if they walk off the left side they appear on the right for example.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-06-2013, 05:29 AM
RE: Looping (for eggs)
Superb idea, I've been sitting on that one for a while now. But i don't know, adding that will make it quite easy, and there is one messy factor.supposing you are walking through one wall/portal thingy, at lower ground, into the other portal at higher ground, what will happen? Will you walk through the wall? Will you teleport up there? Will the entire universe explode? There are those things to consider. Well, maybe not the last one.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
11-06-2013, 05:30 AM
I do not approve this, easy access of all of the areas of the map was exactly the reason why I did not like jumping.

11-06-2013, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 05:36 AM by Malcolm.)
@DragonBolt: If there was a wall then the eggs would have to react normally. For example if they could walk up it or it was flat then it would be fine, but if it is to high to jump you'd be stuck on the side your on. Smiley_Smile

@Epicgamer: If jumping is toggleable then it is easy to toggle this as well.
11-06-2013, 05:46 AM
I do not approve due to some makes making easy defeat for teams with good weapons V teams with bad weapons.
11-06-2013, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 05:49 AM by Malcolm.)
@Thomas: Your reasoning doesn't make sense in regard to this idea, or at least you haven't explained it well.
11-08-2013, 10:08 AM
I was just thinking about this today. But my idea is slightly different. What if it only worked with looping walls, and you couldn't just walk through, you would have to be thrown the the wall with a strong weapon(obviously forces would have to be on for it to happen - this is useful because then hosts can toggle the forces if on/off and they have the option if they want to be able to do it). Also, I think it would be a good idea if when bouncy walls are on, and if an egg is thrown to the wall then they could bounce off it.

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]