Poll: lvl transfer and custom maps
custom maps yes
lvl transfer yes
custom maps no
lvl transfer no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
level transfer and custom maps
11-06-2013, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 03:17 AM by pixellation.)
level transfer and custom maps
i think that when you enter the code, you should bring your level with you! there arent that many people in beta, so i cant even TRY to earn it back! i havent even HIT anyone yet!!!

also, i think we should be able to make custom maps. that was my favorite part about bad eggs 1.
Find all posts by this user
11-06-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: level transfer and custom maps
(11-06-2013 03:16 AM)pixellation Wrote:  i think that when you enter the code, you should bring your level with you! there arent that many people in beta, so i cant even TRY to earn it back! i havent even HIT anyone yet!!!

also, i think we should be able to make custom maps. that was my favorite part about bad eggs 1.

You didn't need to make a new thread about this just to add a poll.

Warn the author for this post
11-06-2013, 03:24 AM
I'm not in favour of this. Custom maps, maybe, but level transfer? definitely not. If everyone did that then the leaderboard would be fixed, yada yada yada. Also, the level system is different. The max level there is 80, and here its 99. That would screw up the whole system. Also, different things are unlocked at different times over there, the games are barely compatible anyway.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
11-06-2013, 03:59 AM
and yet your words are as blunt as my sister.
11-06-2013, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 06:57 AM by Goodkid.)
Use a little reasoning; "transfer" means to move from one area to another. "Level" refers to what rank you are in the game. Therefore, "level transfer" must mean to move your rank from one area to another, or essentially, carry over your rank from BEO1 to BEO2.

Not the best idea.

EDIT: This post was originally a response to a question asked by "Master cheef"; he asked what a level transfer was, and I answered. He deleted his post for one reason or another, but I wanted to let anyone who reads this know what happened.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
11-06-2013, 05:20 AM
There is no chance of so much as considering taking the levels from a user's BEO1 account and adding them
to their BEO2 account. It's a new game, fresh start and we want people to earn their slice of the theoretical
pie!
As for making maps, it's a little more difficult than in BEO1 to do this however actually adding this is something
only the Donkins can comment on.
11-08-2013, 10:16 AM
I think that there should be custom maps(terrain editor) brought back, but I do not think that level transfer should occur. This is a sequel to a game, not the same game. That being said it wouldn't be right if there was a level transfer.

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]