Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Loading stuck at 0%
04-19-2014, 04:57 PM
Loading stuck at 0%
i've had this issue for the past 3 days. It happened out of the blue.

The Loading screen is stuck at 0%, and no matter what i've tried, it doesn't load the game. i've tried to play the game at different gaming sites, even though i play it on the official bad eggs online 2 site. i've also tried it on firefox, chrome and internet explorer with chrome being my usual browser. i've reinstalled flash player, and used global settings to clear the cache. i've restarted my router, factory reset my browsers, and used CCcleaner to erase all temp files, cookies and empty all the caches, but to no avail.

Hope this issue is fixed before Easter, so that i can participate in the free credit event. Still hope that this is fixed at any point in time so that i can at the very least, enjoy my fave game.

Any real help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for an awesome game Donkin bros.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-19-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Loading stuck at 0%
I've got exactly the same problem and since the same time period. I've tried all you did but nothing works. however one thing i noticed is that if i try from a different pc on the same internet connection, it loads. this makes me feel like there's a problem with my pc.
hope this gets checked
04-19-2014, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2014 11:00 PM by Sam Winchester.)
I Too got this from 4 days...
plz do something for me
[Image: dsdasa.png]

doesnt load after an hour passed

CAN U MAKE A SIGNATURE FOR ME
04-23-2014, 05:45 PM
It's not an account issue, nor can it be a geographical issue since nighthawk and i stay in the same apartment complex. He is able to login to his account from the bad eggs site from my laptop. i've tried to help him sort this issue out, but there seems to be no solution to it yet. i had faced this issue about a month earlier for an hour, and it was fixed automatically in about an hour. However, his issue has existed for almost a week now, and this is really disheartening.
04-23-2014, 05:53 PM
yeah
1 week for mee too

i think the flash player is faulty for this

CAN U MAKE A SIGNATURE FOR ME
04-23-2014, 09:46 PM
It happens to me too but after 1 hour it goes normally!

[Image: k3vinfire.png]
04-24-2014, 05:55 AM
Wow, I love the purple background, it's epic Smiley_Shocked Anyway when it doesn't work I use other sites.

[Image: 2usyiko.jpg]