Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 2.91 Average
PROZ; the best of the best.
04-28-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: PROZ, Reborn; new leader!
well many things happened.. jacobz you are good leader and i am happy that navel is back but why day has left the clan... any reason

KABHI KABHI JEETNE KE LIYE KUCH HARNA PADHTA HAI AUR HARKAR JEETNE WALE KO BAZIGAR KEHTE HAI
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-04-2014, 05:51 AM
RE: PROZ, Reborn; new leader!
Hello everyone. I am posting because we are no longer allies With Btw™ and we are now at war with them...

[Image: 5d2n9j.png]~I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.~
05-04-2014, 06:32 AM
RE: PROZ; the best of the best.
War with Btw?

I've heard bits and pieces of the story. So I know a little about what is going on.

Anyways you know EoD has your back if you want us to go to war with them as well.

05-08-2014, 03:02 AM
Inti vs Benedicte V ahahaha

[Image: 10i9rn9.png]
05-20-2014, 01:52 PM
I never thought that it would come to this, but PROZ will come to a halt. The clan has been slowly dying and it's time to move on, i'm sorry to all the members i was not a good leader, i tried my best, but wasn't good enough. I'll look for a clan to join, or make a new clan. Rest In peace, RIP, PROZ, We will all miss you. Smiley_Sad Good luck to all the members, Atmde, Day59, Darklord2424, Atzael, and much more.

[Image: 5d2n9j.png]~I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.~
05-23-2014, 08:19 PM
well i have seen some glitches in rules of alliance 1 ally member cannot join other ally i have seen your post on eod that you wanna join eod is ally with proz and if you join eod what it will be called snatching or switching.

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
03-25-2021, 10:09 AM
god i miss this clan, the good old days