Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 2.91 Average
PROZ; the best of the best.
04-21-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: PROZ, Reborn; new leader!
As much as we all hate to admit it, yes the great Lord Navel is resigning. He will be missed, but never forgotten. A good friend, a great ally, and above all one hell of a player. But all is not lost, PROZ still lives. And Navel would not have left PROZ in the hands of someone undeserving, or someone who could not handle the task of keeping up with such a great clan. Jacobz, my man. I know you will do PROZ proud.

So everyone please, if you are thinking about quitting PROZ just because Navel isn't running it, please reconsider. Navel CHOSE to have Jacobz run it. TRUST in HIS judgement. You know he wont pick someone that can't handle it, or would drag the clan into the ground. NO! He chose someone that will take it to newer heights that he felt that he could not do himself!

Don't get me wrong, I will miss Navel. And he will ALWAYS be welcome into the EoD chatroom and to play with all of us as often as he desires.

But if anything I feel that this change of hands can only strengthen the alliance between PROZ and EoD even further than it has already been. If you knew the history, then you'd understand. I feel no inclination to specify any of that now.

Long Live PROZ Clan!

Never quit, never die, never give up. You are, and always will be, one of the best Smiley_Wink

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-21-2014, 04:25 PM
PROZ clan.....still no challenge at all. Same as GODZ
04-21-2014, 06:13 PM
(04-21-2014 03:55 PM)Vexis Wrote:  So everyone please, if you are thinking about quitting PROZ just because Navel isn't running it, please reconsider. Navel CHOSE to have Jacobz run it. TRUST in HIS judgement. You know he wont pick someone that can't handle it, or would drag the clan into the ground. NO! He chose someone that will take it to newer heights that he felt that he could not do himself.

I knew that day59 would leave if I do because we are best friends & he would go where I go but I don't see why others should leave. Its important to know I will still be able to chat, play & have fun just like old times and only difference is the PROZ tag.

(04-21-2014 04:25 PM)spitfire_ox pid='t19470 Wrote:PROZ clan.....still no challenge at all. Same as GOD

Ah Spitfire the leader of BONG yes yes I remember.. A very challenging clan it was! Oh wait that was some other clan & not BONG. OH YES! I remember BONG awww shame it died dint even get to survive that long. dammit now I don't have your clan to dummie practise on. :'(

[Image: Navel.gif]
04-21-2014, 07:40 PM
Don't make me beat u Spitfire ^^
I already took ur #1 on kong Smiley_XD
04-22-2014, 12:49 AM
not only navel left day left to end i was thinking about leaving beacus first navel left than day its like i have joint proz befor me first prestige i dont get why they leave now but i trust jacob hes a good friend end i know he wil lead us good

[Image: 2s9ojh1.jpg]
04-22-2014, 03:14 AM
(04-21-2014 04:25 PM)spitfire_ox Wrote:  PROZ clan.....still no challenge at all. Same as GODZ
Alright first of all, i do not even know you, So back off. PROZ will beat almost anyone you can name. And if not, EoD has our back, And Meow, AND Btw. So sir i'd recommend to back off before you start a war you cant win.

(04-21-2014 07:40 PM)atmde Wrote:  Don't make me beat u Spitfire ^^
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is why i love atmde (in a good friend way) Makes amazing Trick shots and backs up her clan. Keep it up PROZ members.
I already took ur #1 on kong Smiley_XD

(04-22-2014 12:49 AM)darklord2424 Wrote:  not only navel left day left to end i was thinking about leaving beacus first navel left than day its like i have joint proz befor me first prestige i dont get why they leave now but i trust jacob hes a good friend end i know he wil lead us good

[Image: 5d2n9j.png]~I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.~
04-22-2014, 05:33 AM
Congrats jacobz. Smiley_Heart
I think you'll be a good leader !

[Image: 233137fc-625f-47b9-985e-018756b43c60_zps03db0212.jpg]
04-22-2014, 05:47 AM
(04-22-2014 03:14 AM)jacobz111 Wrote:  EoD has our back

Yes we do.

04-22-2014, 08:53 PM
well good luck jacob wid the new opportunity..Smiley_Smile
hope u do good.
04-26-2014, 08:58 PM
afther a few days of thinking i have made a decision to leave proz its a great clan but it looks like its dieng end everytime i logg in to our group chat nobody is there its like proz isn't that more active than from the begin of beo2 so thats why me decision to leave proz i wish you all the best proz hope we still can be friends

[Image: 2s9ojh1.jpg]