Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 2.91 Average
PROZ; the best of the best.
04-19-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: PROZ, Reborn; new leader!
Thank you triix. Smiley_Wink

I know mom, but i think everything will be alright, i mean, after all, i am Jackie Smiley_Wink

Thank you Droid, And yes maybe we could have a secondary artist. Smiley_Wink

[Image: 5d2n9j.png]~I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.~
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-19-2014, 09:10 PM
Good luck with your clan Jacob!! Smiley_Wink
04-19-2014, 09:59 PM
(04-19-2014 03:45 AM)jacobz111 Wrote:  I want to start this new thread by thanking Navelmafiakid for everything he has done for this clan. We couldn't have asked for a much better leader, and we are all sad to see him leave PROZ.

Its all the PROZ members you should thank as without them this clan would have never become what it is now. Smiley_Smile
It was me and Rene that started the PROZ clan on the second day of beta. The clan is one of the oldest. Since then it kept on growing. Filled with PRO players I was very proud of the way the clan was thriving. Being the PROZ was a very fun journey. Had endless amount of fun with the clan mates, cracking eggs fighting together & clan battle were just epic. Jacobz111 is now the leader and I wish him the best of luck and Make the Epic and hopefully a better leader than me. I also want to thank all the clan members as this clan would have never been this big and bad ass.

(04-19-2014 04:07 AM)darklord2424 Wrote:  wel i wish him the best luck wicht hes new clan Smiley_Sad
(04-19-2014 06:25 AM)TriiX Wrote:  hmm, navel got that YFC clan now...well good luck to jacobz as the new leader Smiley_Smile

LOL. Im not creating a new clan or anything like that. YFC is just a nick name a blonde gave me Smiley_Tongue YFC (Yorkshire's Finest Chicken Smiley_XD) Its a fast food take-away. lol

Reason for Leaving: Being a clan leader means there is a lot of things you need to take care of, and because of that I concentrated more on how to improve the clan and became crap at game. I was tired of the pressure of leading the clan I felt I could be better without having to deal with all that.

I will return and pick a clan to join once I get my skill back up to where it used to be.

Until then R.I.P to NaVeLmAfIaKiD The Original Leader of PROZ lol.

[Image: Navel.gif]
04-19-2014, 11:14 PM
yah navel get back ur skill you will need it >_> i assure u lol

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
04-20-2014, 01:57 AM
I would first like to thank navel and rene for recruiting me to the clan from the beta clan, it is sad that navel left PROZ but I knew this day would come , last month navel told me he was leaving and wanted me to run the clan but I declined and said I don't think I'll be able to lead the clan the way he did so since navel left I would also like to leave the clan because it's because of him I'm the egg I am today. Very best of luck Jackie and farewell.

[Image: 35bxmrn.jpg]
04-20-2014, 02:12 AM
i was thinking the same but but iam not sure or i really are gonna leave the clan or not

[Image: 2s9ojh1.jpg]
04-20-2014, 03:56 AM
Thank you meli Smiley_Wink

and Navel i seriously can't stop thinking of how much i appreciate you giving me this great clan; BUT i do not think it will ever be the same, i think you and day59 were some of the funniest. I should change my forum name to Jackie... hm.. Lol. But we will miss you Navel, maybe if you decide to come back i'll give you the clan back. Smiley_Wink

And as for Day leaving, i don't know what to say. We had some arguments sometimes but we had some great times. Ill miss both of you ! Smiley_Bear "hey Brother, there's an endless road to rediscover."

Alright Dark. If you need to talk to me about that just pm me on the forum or come to the chat room.

[Image: 5d2n9j.png]~I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.~
04-20-2014, 04:37 AM
iam just not sure to leave because reaper bring me to the clan but i have seen him for weeksend now navel end day leave i no sure or i gonna stay but dont wurry i dont gonne let fall proz like that i just need to think

04-20-2014, 08:45 AM
To All The PROZ Clan Members I Request You To Log In To The PROZ Chat: xat.com/PROZbadeggsonline Every Time You Start Playing, Thank you. This is so we can get in more games together because the friends list appointed to us can only hold 10 members. (hopefully Rob/John will work on that soon)

04-21-2014, 01:18 AM
i always do that to see or sombody is online than i gonna check it in the game