Poll: How do you view the badeggs community?
Its amazing(it has many friendly users,great topics, and an awesome experience)
Its okay(it has seen better days and is slowly rising)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Colossus egg (creativity/originality)
04-17-2014, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2014 11:40 AM by halogame1.)
Colossus egg (creativity/originality)
The big guy is colossus.He decapacitates his victims and bonds with their remains to make him more deadly.The other guy is scared out his mind and is fleeing the map.

For troll2:
*This is a different apart from most other fan art on the forum,also no copyright problems, its all from my head.Fulfilling your thoughts of "creative and original". However i'm not the only creative one out there, if you could just see the good in all art maybe you to could understand many people are creative as heck as well.I also don't understand why you gave up art so easily, many people love the things you do yet you always seem to look on the bad side and give up and that's not the right attitude.This forum is also still kicking and if you think its dying, why don't you help it out man. I'm not going to write you story because that's not what this thread is supposed to be mainly about, but just know if you would be more active with the community and be more respectful and courteous to others you can change the way you view this forum and anyone in it.*Cool

[Image: Ps5TM4G.png]

[Image: tSlPgRY.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-17-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Colossus egg (creativity/originality)
the only goal i always had in this forum was to encourage the creativity, and this is the kind of post the forum need , theres nothing more satisfactory that make your own art, instead os stealing or base your work on others job, the amazing of art its any one can do it, and as u show thers no need to use others work, your post looks nice, have a good work based on layers, u got some perspective and depth, im not looking for the perfect art , becasue thers none, im just looking for creativity and originality.

it wasnt do hard , or it was?

now hope u inspire others to make their own stuffs, for me was all, really more than 2 years trying and no change, i get tired but its nice see this kind of work on forum

cheers!

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
04-17-2014, 06:52 PM
That is really impressive, Halogame! Keep up the good work, I'd love to see more
04-17-2014, 07:00 PM
wow! awesome! I feel sorry for the poor victim though. lol.
05-14-2014, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2014 05:52 AM by Egactly.)
im going to pay and get this 3d Rendered for you by Maty_CZ.
(if anyone wans a 3d render made by maty_cz you WILL have to pay him!
(04-17-2014 11:35 AM)halogame1 Wrote:  The big guy is colossus.He decapacitates his victims and bonds with their remains to make him more deadly.The other guy is scared out his mind and is fleeing the map.

For troll2:
*This is a different apart from most other fan art on the forum,also no copyright problems, its all from my head.Fulfilling your thoughts of "creative and original". However i'm not the only creative one out there, if you could just see the good in all art maybe you to could understand many people are creative as heck as well.I also don't understand why you gave up art so easily, many people love the things you do yet you always seem to look on the bad side and give up and that's not the right attitude.This forum is also still kicking and if you think its dying, why don't you help it out man. I'm not going to write you story because that's not what this thread is supposed to be mainly about, but just know if you would be more active with the community and be more respectful and courteous to others you can change the way you view this forum and anyone in it.*Cool

[Image: Ps5TM4G.png]