Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 4.44 Average
BEO2 New Features
04-27-2014, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2014 01:10 PM by Thomas2Hip159.)
RE: BEO2 New Features
I'm very upset about the way the Rep. works. I was at 10 earlier this week, and now because of raging noobs not liking wind, I'm at 4. You guys seriously need to change how the rep. works! Make it so we gain one for every game we play (or win), and lose one for every report or leaving game. I'm sick of all these noobs raging and blaming me for their lack of skills and then reporting me for no reason! It takes way too long to gain them back! We already get the daily spin, so the rep. shouldn't be daily as well! Please change this!

Why aren't there any black shells? Are the creators racist? Make it so you have the option to be black as the unlockable shells.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-27-2014, 04:38 PM
this has been suggested before. but no one has done anything about it. I agree with you. the rep system is not the best and it should be changed.
04-27-2014, 09:58 PM
While I can't comment on the rep system, regarding the 'creators being racist', the shell's default colour isn't to represent race, it's just the colour of an egg.
There's actually a black shell in the game already used by John, you can also take a look at it on his forum profile.
Keep in mind there's also a ton of unreleased shells up ahead and they're being released regularly.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
07-06-2015, 05:45 PM
that is right, John and Rob, but these features is in the game already

I am a wormy hero, who saves all world from my egg clone.
07-06-2015, 06:07 PM
Because this topic is over a year old.
07-07-2015, 01:43 AM
Because this topic is pinned/stickied and is never "gravedug"

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]