Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 4.44 Average
BEO2 New Features
11-12-2013, 06:51 AM
RE: BEO2 New Features
Is there something I'm doing wrong? The loading process is stuck on loading your player data and won't go any further. thx
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-12-2013, 07:11 PM
I've sent you a PM, happy to look into this for you but I'll need some more info from you first.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
11-14-2013, 10:58 AM
(11-03-2013 04:53 AM)Tabby Wrote:  Max rep is 10, Epic. (sorry, haven't figured out how to quote posts yet)

If you want to quote a post, just hit the little button next to the report button(it looks like a pencil writing in a book with a green plus sign). Once you do that, when you scroll down and look at the message box, it shows an option to quote or deselect the post(s). Hope this helps. Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]
11-15-2013, 06:20 AM
"•Rep is done differently. Hover over your Rep on your player card for more info. If your Rep is high enough you will be able to report other players for bad behavior."

Just curious...how?
11-15-2013, 07:24 AM
How do you report other players? If your Rep is high enough in a pre game lobby you will see a Report player button next to each player (near the mute/add friend buttons). In game you can hit the chat options button to bring up a list of players with the same buttons next to them.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
12-13-2013, 03:27 PM
Lightbulb Front Page FIX NEEDED
When logging in, you have to click login. You can't press the enter button after typing in your info. A small matter to be sure, but your attention would be greatly appreciated. Been playing for over a year on Bad Eggs and just started Bad Eggs 2 this week. LOVE IT! Thanks for making such an awesome game! PLEASE add in more weapons in Bad Eggs 3. (c4!!! Place it, and then get to move away. That would be so cool!) Thanks again guys, cya.
12-21-2013, 07:46 AM
Hey friends in the eastern competition (beo1) I made a shell called "abominable snowman" who is the same as the one that u just put on beo2 (yeti). So you should put the name that I gave it and give me that shell for the idea Smiley_Wink
12-21-2013, 09:36 PM
Yeeeah...kinda doubt that's going to happen. I made several shells that look like the ones at present, and I doubt that I should get credit for it, especially since it was a while ago.

Besides, the Yeti is commonly associated with winter, mountains, cold and all that, so it's a pretty common idea. Yeti is its official name, too.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
01-30-2014, 06:26 AM
so my first time getting on BEO2 today but earlier this year i saw something on BEO1 that if we bought pro on it we get pro for free on BEO2 well its not saying anything like that now and i do not feel like paying for pro againSmiley_Angry but NICE GAME LOVE THE NEW FEATURES!!!!
01-30-2014, 06:31 AM
game was in beta that time,you missed out on beta offer.