Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 4.44 Average
BEO2 New Features
11-01-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: BEO2 New Features
Thanks everyone for all the awesome comments. Really great to hear that you're all enjoying the game! Now the hard part comes - fixing all the little problems!

(11-01-2013 10:07 AM)wormman Wrote:  "When playing a team game if your teammate drops out you will be able to control him (no more losing games because of quitters!). 1. Do we get xp if we control someone and do damage with him? or he does get xp?

No, nobody gets any xp when controlling a teammate. I may actually make it so that a replaced egg's name gets changed as well to show that it is no longer really them.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-02-2013, 02:16 AM
I todaly agree. I think you did a really good job on the forum, and I saw my brother playing beta because he has a pro account. I think it;s awesome. I cant wait until I can make an account.
11-02-2013, 02:50 AM
Epicness pure Smiley_Smile congratulations for making such a great job with all the new options!

[Image: perfectoe.jpg]
11-02-2013, 02:55 AM
Can you please make it open for all users soon Smiley_Smile?
So my friend can play this with me too. Would be great.
11-02-2013, 06:45 AM
First off, good job on the new game. Smiley_Smile I think the jump mechanic is broken. It's too easy to move around the map, and you shouldn't be able to jump out of holes. Maybe make it so that you can only jump once every three seconds or so?
11-02-2013, 08:25 AM
I totally agree with Chronikuad. Good game and all the new stuff are great, only jumping is totally broken.
I didn't like it after only few games played and many other people told me they hate it too.
It's impossible to trap someone anymore so any terrain tactics are useless.
Please remove it or at least make it optional or something. Maybe 2-3 jumps per game would be a good solution too.
11-02-2013, 08:41 AM
I'm not sure about this new version. It seems to lack the precision of the old one where you knew you could do extra damage with certain weapons with a good shot. I need to play more before I can give a true verdict on that though. One thing is for sure, JUMPING IS OVERPOWERED. If jumping stays the same, I wont play this game much and will stick to the original. Jumping should be reduced ALOT. Tactics are reduced and there is little point in the new defensive weapons like the wall or mud grenade if they can just be jumped over. Small jumps to get over small obstacles might be ok but it needs reduced by 1/3 or 1/4 of its current strength.
11-02-2013, 09:11 AM
(11-02-2013 08:25 AM)Klempo Wrote:  I totally agree with Chronikuad. Good game and all the new stuff are great, only jumping is totally broken.
I didn't like it after only few games played and many other people told me they hate it too.
Please remove it or at least make it optional or something. Maybe 2-3 jumps per game would be a good solution too.

This is definitely worth posting on the suggestions forum! A 'Grounded' mode where jumping is disabled Smiley_Smile
It's great to have some constructive feedback as well so props for not being the yes-man here!
11-02-2013, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 09:18 AM by epicgamer.)
(11-02-2013 09:11 AM)Mageg Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 08:25 AM)Klempo Wrote:  I totally agree with Chronikuad. Good game and all the new stuff are great, only jumping is totally broken.

This is definitely worth posting on the suggestions forum! A 'Grounded' mode where jumping is disabled Smiley_Smile
It's great to have some constructive feedback as well so props for not being the yes-man here!

A mode like that would be great Smiley_BigGrin It would make many weapons like driller more useful and I am sure the majority would want to play this.

11-02-2013, 10:14 AM
someone said beta would end In a week. Is this true?